Quantum Technologies in Defense - Thematic Research
"Quantum Technologies in Defense - Thematic Research", report provides an overiew of the quantum technology market, outlining advances in the technology and key programs.
Key investment includes the NQIA in the US, the EU has launched a quantum techology flagship program whilst China has developed a quantum satelite and a quantum communications network.
This report also examines commercial quantum programs, in particular defense companies which are making inroads to the defense market.
- The use cases page identifies key players in the market as well as key programs being conducted by the US, China and the EU amoung others.
- The report also identifies market opportunities, outlining which direction the market is likley to take.
- Key Themes in quantum development are established, both in terms of defense trends, technology trends and macroeconomic trends.
- In particular this report identifies market trends over the next 24 months, outlining which sectors are likley to benefit from increased spending on quantum technology.
- This report is part of our ecosystem of thematic investment research reports, supported by our "thematic engine".
Reasons to Buy
- Determine potential investment companies based on trend analysis and market projections.
- Gaining an understanding of the market surrounding the quantum theme.
- Understanding how quantum spending will fit into the overall market and what spending areas are being prioritized.
Table of Contents
Our thematic research methodology
List of Tables
Difference between classical computers and quantum computers
Five key types of qubit architecture
Mergers, Acquisitions, and Financing
Key capital raisings associated with quantum computing over the last five years
Public tech companies
Private tech companies
List of Figures
Who are the leading players in each segment of our quantum computing tech stack?
Quantum computers handle information in a fundamentally different way to classical computers
Quantum volume is a more comprehensive metric than qubit count
Quantum computing patent filings took off in 2014
Quantum computing patents by assignee
Our quantum computing value chain
Quantum computing hardware platform
Write comment about above report:
Published By: GlobalData
Did you find what you are/were looking for
If not, read below and browse through other relevant pages for similar market research
reports OR get in touch with us through the form/contact info in your right navigation
panel and well share relevant market report titles for you to explore.
We are on:
500,000 market research reports and growing.
Top Fortune 500 Organizations trust us for research data.