Netherlands General Insurance - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2024
GlobalDatas 'Netherlands General Insurance - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2024 report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into Dutch general insurance segment.
This report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Dutch general insurance segment.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as gross written premium, market share, tech spending and consumer survey during the review period (2015-2019) and forecast period (2019-2024).
The report gives a comprehensive overview of the Dutch economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together GlobalDatas research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
- Key insights and dynamics of the Dutch general insurance segment.
- A comprehensive overview of the Dutch economy, government initiatives, and investment opportunities.
- Dutch insurance regulatory frameworks evolution, key facts, taxation regime, licensing and capital requirements.
- Dutch general insurance segment structure giving details of retail and commercial lines of business.
- Distribution channels deployed by the Dutch general insurers.
- Details of the competitive landscape, M&A and competitors profiles.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the general insurance segment in The Netherlands -
- It provides historical values for the Dutch general insurance segment for the reports 2015-2019 review period, and projected figures for the 2019-2024 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Dutch general insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2024.
- It profiles the top general insurance companies in The Netherlands, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Dutch general insurance segment, and each sub-segment and category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Dutch general insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the general insurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Dutch insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Executive Summary
Chapter 2 Economy Overview
Key Macroeconomic Indicators
GlobalData Country Risk Index
Chapter 3 COVID-19 Impact Assessment
Chapter 4 Summary Trend and KPIs
Penetration and Growth
Premiums and Key Lines of Business
Consumer Segments and Profitability
Chapter 5 Regulatory Risk
Chapter 6 Key Trends by Lines of Business - Retail and Commercial
Lines of Business
By Consumer Segment
Commercial Line of Business
Retail Line of Business
Chapter 7 Key Lines of Business - Trend and Market Share
Financial Lines Insurance
Marine, Aviation and Transit Insurance
Personal Accident Insurance
Chapter 8 Competitive Landscape
Chapter 9 Competitor Profiles
Chapter 10 Insurtech
Chapter 11 Consumer Insight Survey
Chapter 12 Appendix
Write comment about above report:
Published By: GlobalData
Did you find what you are/were looking for
If not, read below and browse through other relevant pages for similar market research
reports OR get in touch with us through the form/contact info in your right navigation
panel and well share relevant market report titles for you to explore.
The Netherlands General Insurance: Key trends and Opportunities to 2023
GlobalDatas 'The Netherlands General Insurance: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2023 report provides in-depth market analysis, information and...
We are on:
500,000 market research reports and growing.
Top Fortune 500 Organizations trust us for research data.
24/7 support on call as well as emails.
Your Details are safe with us.
Free support for your research requirements.
Report Delivery: Email
Upto 24 hrs - working days
Upto 48 hrs max - weekends and public holidays
Buy Any Report Avail 20% Discount. Coupon Code: FEB20