This comprehensive five-country report contains 500 pages, 120 tables, and is designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate business opportunities emerging in the European coagulation testing market during the next five years.
The report explores business and technological trends in France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and the UK; provides estimates of the test volume, as well as sales and market shares of leading competitors; compares features of major analyzers; profiles leading market players; and identifies specific product and business opportunities facing instrument and consumable suppliers during the next five years. Coagulation Tests
Activated Clotting Time (ACT) (1), Activated Protein C Resistance, Activated PTT (APTT), Alpha 2-Antiplasmin, Antithrombin III, Bleeding Time, D-Dimer, Factor II, Factor V, Factor V Leiden, Factor VII, Factor VIII, Factor IX, Factor Ixa, Factor X (Stuart Factor), Factor Xa, Factor XI, Factor XII, Factor XIII, Fibrin Degradation Products, Fibrinogen, Fletcher Factor/Pre-Kallikrein Factor Activation, Heparin/Anti-Factor Xa, Heparin-Induced Thrombocytopenia, Plasmin, Plasminogen, Plasminogen Activator Inhib., Platelet Function/Aggregation, Protein C, Protein S, Prothrombin Mutation, Prothrombin Time (PT), Reptilase Time, Thrombin Time, Von Willebrand''s Factor Fav/Ag, and others.
France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK
Sales and Market Share Analysis
- Sales and market shares of major instrument and reagent suppliers.
- Extensive strategic profiles of major suppliers and emerging market entrants.
- Test volume forecasts for over 40 major procedures, by country and market segment.
Current and Emerging Products
- Review of established and emerging procedures.
- Comparison of automated and semi-automated analyzers from Diagnostica Stago, Helena, IL, Siemens, Sysmex and other suppliers.
- Analysis of current and emerging technologies and their potential market applications.
- Comprehensive lists of companies developing or marketing new technologies and products by test.
- Product development and business expansion opportunities with significant market appeal.
Table of Contents
II. Worldwide Market and Technology Overview
A. Major Routine and Special Coagulation Tests
2. Activated Partial Thromboplastin Time (APTT)
3. Alpha-2 Antiplasmin
4. Antithrombin III
5. Bleeding Time
7. Ethanol Flocculation Test
8. Euglobulin Lysis
9. Factor Assays
b. Factor II
c. Factor V/Factor V Leiden
d. Factor VII
e. Factor VIII
f. Factor IX
g. Factor IXa
h. Factor X (Stuart Factor)
i. Factor Xa
j. Factor XI
k. Factor XII
l. Factor XIII
10. Fibrin Degradation Products
14. Hypercoagulability and Thrombosis
15. Lipoprotein a
18. Plasminogen Activator Inhibitor (PAI)
19. Platelet Function Tests
20. Platelet Aggregation
21. Proteins C and S
22. Prothrombin Fragment 1.2
23. Prothrombin Time (PT)
24. Reptilase Time
25. Thrombin Time
26. Tissue-Type Plasminogen Activator (t-PA)
27. Von Willebrand''s Factor
B. Instrumentation Review
C. Major in Vitro Diagnostic Technologies and Their
1. Chromogenic Substrates
2. Monoclonal and Polyclonal Antibodies
4. Molecular Diagnostics
8. Artificial Intelligence
9. Dry Chemistry
III. France A. Executive Summary
B. Business Environment
C. Market Structure
D. Market Size, Growth and Major Instrument and Reagent Suppliers
Write comment about above report:
Published By: Venture Planning Group
Venture Planning Group4761
Did you find what you are/were looking for
If not, read below and browse through other relevant pages for similar market research
reports OR get in touch with us through the form/contact info in your right navigation
panel and well share relevant market report titles for you to explore.
The DataPacks will be delivered 10-15 working days after the order is placed.This DataPack contains tables from VPGMarketResearch.com new report, "2016 Future Horizons and Growth Strategies in the European ...
We are on:
500,000 market research reports and growing.
Top Fortune 500 Organizations trust us for research data.
24/7 support on call as well as emails.
Your Details are safe with us.
Free support for your research requirements.
Report Delivery: Email
Upto 24 hrs - working days
Upto 48 hrs max - weekends and public holidays
Buy Any Report Avail 25% Discount. Coupon Code: JAN25