The scope of this report is focused on collaborative robot industry trends, drivers and opportunities. This report explores industry based on application, end-user industries and geography. Revenue forecasts for 2019 through 2025 are provided at global level for the above segments. The collaborative robot market is segmented into following categories -
- By application: Assembly, material handling, pick and place, packaging, quality testing, others (machine tending, gluing and welding, palletizing, injection molding, painting among others).
- By end-user industry: Automotive, electronics, food and beverages, healthcare, logistics, other (furniture and equipment, metals and machining, plastics and polymers).
- By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Rest of the World (RoW).
This report covers analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2019 to 2025 with projection of compound annual growth rate (CAGR) during 2020 to 2025. Projected and forecasted revenue values are in constant US dollars, unadjusted for inflation.
- An overview of the global markets for collaborative robots
- Estimation of the market size and analyses of market trends, with data from 2019, estimates for 2020 and projection of CAGR through 2025
- Characterisation and quantification of collaborative robots market based on application, end-use, and region
- Detailed analysis of drivers, challenges, and opportunities affecting market growth
- Evaluation of current market trends, market size, market forecast, and technological advancements within the industry
- Information on influence of artificial intelligence in the collaborative robots industry, investment/installation costs, and insights into increasing government spending on research expenditures
- Company profiles of major players of the industry
A collaborative robot, also referred to as a cobot, is capable of learning multiple tasks to assist humans in a combined workspace. In the future, robots will be used as human assistants and as co-workers. Cobots are precisely designed for direct human interaction within a defined collaborative space where the robot and humans perform tasks simultaneously and in proximity during automatic operations.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Introduction
Study Goals and Objectives
Reasons for Doing This Study
Scope of Report
Methodology and Information Sources
Related BCC Research Reports
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 Market and Technology Background
Brief History of Collaborative Robots
Industry Trends and Opportunities
Increasing Automation in Various End-user Industries
Rising Demand of Robotic Assistance for Manufacturing
Influence of Artificial Intelligence in the Collaborative Robots Industry
Growing Geriatric Populations in Developed Nations
Integration of IoT in Robotics and Improved Human Machine Interfaces
Reduced Labor and Faster Cycle Times
Smarter and Better Algorithms
Increasing Government Spending and Research Expenditures
Increase in Import Tariffs of Raw Materials Used in Manufacturing Robots
High Investment/Installation Costs
Rise in Smart Transportation
Rising Demand for Infrastructure
Chapter 4 Market Breakdown by Application
Pick and Place
Palletizing and Packaging
Chapter 5 Market Breakdown by End-Use Industry
Food and Beverages
Healthcare and Life Sciences
Chapter 6 Market Breakdown by Region
Rest of World
Chapter 7 Company Profiles
BAE SYSTEMS PLC
BOSCH REXROTH (ROBERT BOSCH GMBH)
KAWASAKI HEAVY INDUSTRIES
MOBILE INDUSTRIAL ROBOTS
OMRON ADEPT TECHNOLOGY INC.
RETHINK ROBOTICS GMBH
YASKAWA ELECTRIC CORP.
List of Tables
Summary Table : Global Collaborative Robot Market, by Region, Through 2025
Table 1 : Global Collaborative Robot Market, by Application, Through 2025
Table 2 : Global Collaborative Robot Market, by End-Use Industry, Through 2025
Table 3 : Global Collaborative Robot Market, by Region, Through 2025
List of Figures
Summary Figure : Global Collaborative Robot Market, by Region, 2019-2025
Figure 1 : Global Collaborative Robot Market, by Application, 2019-2025
Figure 2 : Global Collaborative Robot Market, by End-Use Industry, 2019-2025
Figure 3 : Global Collaborative Robot Market, by Region, 2019-2025
Write comment about above report:
Published By: BCC Research
Did you find what you are/were looking for
If not, read below and browse through other relevant pages for similar market research
reports OR get in touch with us through the form/contact info in your right navigation
panel and well share relevant market report titles for you to explore.
We are on:
500,000 market research reports and growing.
Top Fortune 500 Organizations trust us for research data.
24/7 support on call as well as emails.
Your Details are safe with us.
Free support for your research requirements.
Report Delivery: Email
Upto 24 hrs - working days
Upto 48 hrs max - weekends and public holidays
Buy Any Report Avail 25% Discount. Coupon Code: JAN25