The Global Military Simulator Systems Market to 2030
The Global Military Simulator Systems Market to 2030 report provides the market size forecast and the projected Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) for the next ten years. The report covers the industry analysis including the key market drivers, emerging technology trends, and major challenges faced by industry participants. It also offers insights regarding key factors and government programs that are expected to influence the demand for military simulator systems market over the forecast period.
The demand for military simulator systems is anticipated to be driven by high levels of expenditure by emerging economies in the Asia-Pacific region, including India and China. The North American region, supported by the US Armed Forces multi-year procurement programs, is anticipated to register a second leading position globally, exhibiting a steady pace of growth over the forecast period. Militaries are incorporating simulators into their training programs to cut down various operating costs associated with the training involved with real equipment. Governments are also planning to shift most pilot training to simulators.
Land simulator is expected to be the largest segment in the military simulator systems market over the forecast period. The demand for land simulators is anticipated to originate from the procurement of various land platforms, such Australias Land 400 Phase 2 - Boxer CRV, Chinas T-15 Light Tank, Indias Arjun MK1-A, Russias T-14 Armata, the UKs Athena C2 and the USs Joint Light Tactical Vehicles (JLTVs), among others. The land simulator segment is expected to account for a 47.9% revenue share of the total market over the forecast period followed by flight simulator segment. The demand for this segment is driven by several high-value procurement programs worldwide, including the USs Predator Mission Aircrew Training System (PMATS), E-2D Hawkeye Integrated Training System III, AH-64 Apache Flight Simulators, Thailands F-16A/B Block 15 Simulator, the UKs Military Flying Training System (UKMFTS) and Qatars P5 Air Combat Training System, among others
The global military simulator systems market is expected to be led by Asia-Pacific with a revenue share of 28.0%. The growth in the Asia-Pacific market is attributed to spending by countries such as India, China, Australia, South Korea, and Japan on advanced simulators of various categories.
- The global military simulator systems market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.49% over the forecast period.
- The global military simulator systems market is classified into four categories: Land Simulator, Flight Simulator, Maritime Simulator and Joint Force Simulator.
- The global military simulator systems market is expected to be led by Asia-Pacific with a revenue share of 28.0%. The growth in the Asia-Pacific market is attributed to spending by countries such as India, China, Australia, South Korea, and Japan on advanced simulators of various categories.
- Land simulator is expected to be the largest segment in the military simulator systems market over the forecast period.
In particular, the report provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
- Market size and drivers: Detailed analysis during 2020-2030, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators. It also provides a snapshot of the spending and modernization patterns of different regions around the world.
- Recent developments and industry challenges: Insights into technological developments and a detailed analysis of the existing military simulation systems projects being executed and planned worldwide. It also provides trends of the changing industry structure and the challenges faced by industry participants.
- Regional highlights: study of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the key segments of the market that are expected to be in demand.
- Major programs: details of the key programs in each segment, which are expected to be executed during 2020-2030.
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the global military simulation systems market. It provides an overview of key players, their strategic initiatives, and financial analysis.
Reasons to Buy
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global military simulation systems over the next ten years
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different military simulation systems segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
- Identify the major channels that are driving the global military simulation systems market, providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the defense ministries of different countries within the global military simulation systems market
- Make correct business decisions based on in-depth analysis of the competitive landscape consisting of detailed profiles of the top military simulation systems solution providers around the world. The company profiles also includes information about the key products, alliances, recent contract awarded, and financial analysis, wherever available
Table of Contents
Global Military Simulator Systems Market - Overview
Demand Drivers: Cost-effectiveness of simulators to drive demand
Trends: Growing popularity for integrated live, virtual and constructive training methods
Technological Developments: Usage of big data and artificial intelligence
Key Challenges: Mobility and Scalability issues pose a challenge for simulator designers
Global Military Simulator Systems Market - Segment Analysis
Segment Analysis: Flight Simulator
Segment Analysis: Land Simulator
Segment Analysis: Maritime Simulator
Segment Analysis: Joint Force Simulator
Global Military Simulator Systems Market - Regional Analysis
Global Military Simulator Systems - Regional Overview, 2020 and 2030
Regional Analysis: North America
Regional Analysis: Asia-Pacific
Regional Analysis: Europe
Regional Analysis: Middle East
Regional Analysis: Africa
Regional Analysis: Latin America
Global Military Simulator Systems Market - Trend Analysis
Leading Segments in Key Countries
Market Size and CAGR Growth Analysis, 2020-2030
Change in Market Share, 2020-2030
Segmental Share (%), 2020-2030
Country Share (%), 2020 & 2030
Key Programs Analysis
Description of Key Programs
Delivery Period, Units and Total Expenditure
Competitive Landscape Analysis
Major Products and Services
Financial Analysis covering Revenue, Operating Profit and Net Profit
Financial Deal and Contracts
Write comment about above report:
Published By: GlobalData
Did you find what you are/were looking for
If not, read below and browse through other relevant pages for similar market research
reports OR get in touch with us through the form/contact info in your right navigation
panel and well share relevant market report titles for you to explore.
The global Drone Simulator market will reach Volume Million USD in 2019 and with a CAGR xx% between 2020-2026.
Product Type Coverage (Market Size & Forecast, Major Company of Product Type etc.):
- Virtual ...
We are on:
500,000 market research reports and growing.
Top Fortune 500 Organizations trust us for research data.
24/7 support on call as well as emails.
Your Details are safe with us.
Free support for your research requirements.
Report Delivery: Email
Upto 24 hrs - working days
Upto 48 hrs max - weekends and public holidays
Buy Any Report Avail 25% Discount. Coupon Code: JAN25