Molecularly oriented polyvinyl chloride pipe (PVCO) was developed in Europe in the 1970's. It was developed as an improvement to conventional unplasticized PVC (or PVC-u). For a given nominal pressure, the biaxial orientation of the pipe material allows to double the tensile strength and increase flexibil-ity and resistance to cyclic fatigue, with a reduction in weight. PVCO pipes are the best solution for medium and high pressure water networks for irrigation systems, potable watersupply, fire extinguishing networks and pumping systems, among otherapplications. According to Gen Consulting Company, global molecularly oriented PVC pipe market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.8% during the forecast period 2020-2026.
The report offers a breakdown of market shares by application, including Water Supply, Industrial, Irrigation. On the basis of region, the molecularly oriented PVC pipe industry is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and MEA (the Middle East, and Africa).
- Water Supply
By region, the market is analyzed across North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at global, regional & country level from 2020 to 2026.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the molecularly oriented PVC pipe market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include:
- Aliaxis Group S.A./N.V. (IPEX Inc, Vinidex Pty Ltd.)
- Chemfab Alkalis Limited
- Crane Group Ltd. (Iplex Pipelines)
- DYKA Group (Tessenderlo Group)
- Hebei Construction & Investment Baosu Pipe Industry Co., Ltd.
- Hebei Wanlitai Olive Pipe Co., Ltd.
- JM Eagle
- Molecor Tecnologia S.L.
- Orbia Advance Corporation S.A.B. de CV (Mexichem SAB de CV)
- Yibin Tianyuan Group Co., Ltd.
*list is not exhaustive, request free sample to get a complete list of companies
The base year of the study is 2019, and forecasts run up to 2026.
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global molecularly oriented PVC pipe market.
- To classify and forecast global molecularly oriented PVC pipe market based on application.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global molecularly oriented PVC pipe market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in global molecularly oriented PVC pipe market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global molecularly oriented PVC pipe market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global molecularly oriented PVC pipe market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of molecularly oriented PVC pipe
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to molecularly oriented PVC pipe
Part 4. Market Overview
4.2 Market Size and Forecast
4.3 Market Dynamics
4.4 Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic on Global Economy
4.5 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.5.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.5.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.5.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.5.5 Degree of Competition
Part 5. Global Market for Molecularly Oriented PVC Pipe by Application
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Water Supply
5.2.1 Market Size and Forecast
5.3.1 Market Size and Forecast
5.4.1 Market Size and Forecast
Part 6. Global Market for Molecularly Oriented PVC Pipe by Geography
6.1.1 Market Size and Forecast
6.2 North America
6.2.1 Market Size and Forecast
6.2.2 North America: Molecularly Oriented PVC Pipe Market by Country
188.8.131.52 United States
6.3.1 Market Size and Forecast
6.3.2 Europe: Molecularly Oriented PVC Pipe Market by Country
184.108.40.206 United Kingdom
220.127.116.11 Rest of The Europe
6.4.1 Market Size and Forecast
6.4.2 Asia-Pacific: Molecularly Oriented PVC Pipe Market by Country
18.104.22.168 South Korea
22.214.171.124 ASEAN Countries
6.5 Middle East and Africa (MEA)
6.5.1 Market Size and Forecast
6.5.2 MEA: Molecularly Oriented PVC Pipe Market by Country
126.96.36.199 Saudi Arabia
188.8.131.52 South Africa
6.6 South America
6.6.1 Market Size and Forecast
6.6.2 South America: Molecularly Oriented PVC Pipe Market by Country
184.108.40.206 Rest of South America
Part 7. Competitive Landscape
7.1 Market Share
7.2 Mergers & Acquisitions, Agreements, Collaborations and Part nerships
Part 8. Key Competitor Profiles
8.1 Aliaxis Group S.A./N.V. (IPEX Inc, Vinidex Pty Ltd.)
8.2 Chemfab Alkalis Limited
8.3 Crane Group Ltd. (Iplex Pipelines)
8.4 DYKA Group (Tessenderlo Group)
8.5 Hebei Construction & Investment Baosu Pipe Industry Co., Ltd.
8.6 Hebei Wanlitai Olive Pipe Co., Ltd.
8.7 JM Eagle
8.8 Molecor Tecnologia S.L.
8.9 Orbia Advance Corporation S.A.B. de CV (Mexichem SAB de CV)
8.10 Yibin Tianyuan Group Co., Ltd.
*LIST IS NOT EXHAUSTIVE
Part 9. Patent Analysis
9.1 Patent Statistics
9.2 Regional Analysis
9.3 Trends Analysis
ABOUT GEN CONSULTING COMPANY
Write comment about above report:
Published By: Gen Consulting
Did you find what you are/were looking for
If not, read below and browse through other relevant pages for similar market research
reports OR get in touch with us through the form/contact info in your right navigation
panel and well share relevant market report titles for you to explore.
This report describes the global market size of Molecularly Oriented PVC Pipe from 2015 to 2019 and its CAGR from 2015 to 2019, and also forecasts its market size to the end of 2025 and its CAGR from 2020 to 2025.
For geography segment, ...
We are on:
500,000 market research reports and growing.
Top Fortune 500 Organizations trust us for research data.
24/7 support on call as well as emails.
Your Details are safe with us.
Free support for your research requirements.
Report Delivery: Email
Upto 24 hrs - working days
Upto 48 hrs max - weekends and public holidays
Buy Any Report Avail 25% Discount. Coupon Code: JAN25