2020-2025 Qatar Cancer Diagnostics Market Segmentation Analysis and Database: Supplier Shares and Strategies, Volume and Sales Segment Forecasts for Major Tumor Markers, Emerging Technologies, Latest Instrumentation, Growth Opportunities
This new report from LeadingMarketResearch.com provides a strategic analysis of the major business opportunities emerging in the cancer diagnostics market during the next five years.
The report is available by section, and can be customized to specific information needs and budget.
The report examines emerging trends in the cancer diagnostics market; reviews current and emerging tests; analyzes potential applications of innovative technologies; forecasts volume and sales for major cancer diagnostics tests; profiles leading market players and potential entrants; and suggests alternative market expansion strategies for suppliers.
The cancer diagnostics market is on the verge of explosion, as the researchers approach major technological breakthroughs in tumor diagnosis and therapy, discover new specific antigens, and unlock the mystery of the genetic basis of the disease. During the next five years, the cancer diagnostics market is promising to be an exciting, dynamic and rapidly expanding field. Anticipated technological breakthroughs will create numerous opportunities for determining genetic predisposition, detecting specific tumors, and monitoring biological response to cancer therapy. The rise in geriatric population will further compound the growing demand for malignancy assays and the rapid market expansion.
Business Opportunities and Strategic Recommendations
- Specific new product development opportunities with potentially significant
market appeal during the next five years.
- Design criteria for new products.
- Alternative market penetration strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
Cancer Diagnostic Tests Analyzed in the Report--over 200 current and emerging assays, including Biochemical Markers, Oncogenes, Growth Factors, Hormones, Colony Stimulating Factors, Lymphokines and Immunohistochemical Stains, such as:
- Analysis of major immunoassay analyzers used for cancer diagnostic testing, including their operating characteristics, features and selling prices.
- Assessment of monoclonal antibodies, immunoassays, DNA probes, biochips/microarrays, chromosome analysis, IT, artificial intelligence, flow cytometry, biosensors, and other technologies and their potential applications for cancer diagnostic testing.
- Review of competing/complementing technologies, including CT, MRI, NMR, PET and photonics spectroscopy.
- Extensive listings of companies, universities and research centers developing new cancer diagnostic tests and detection technologies.
- Strategic assessments of major suppliers and start-up firms developing innovative technologies and products, including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, collaborative arrangements, and new products in R&D.
Contains 535 pages and 70 tables
Table of Contents
II. Market Overview
III. Major Product Development Opportunities
IV. Design Criteria for Decentralized Testing Products
V. Alternative Market Penetration Strategies
VI. Potential Market Entry Barriers and Risks
VII. Major Current and Emerging Cancer Diagnostic Tests
2. Cancer Diagnostic Classification
4. Alpha-Fetoprotein (AFP)
5. Beta-2 Microglobulin
6. CA 15-3/27.29
7. CA 19-9
10. Carcinoembrionic Antigen (CEA)
11. Estrogen and Progesterone Receptors
14. Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG)
17. Occult Blood
18. PAP Smear/HPV
19. Prostatic Acid Phosphatase (PAP)
20. Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA)
21. Squamous Cell Carcinoma Antigen (SCC)
22. T and B Lymphocytes
25. Tissue Polypeptide Antigen (TPA)
26. Biochemical Cancer Diagnostics
- Src and others
28. Polypeptide Growth Factors
- Basic Fibroblast Growth Factor
- Cachectin (TNT)
- Nerve Growth Factor (NGF)
- Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF)
- Ornithine Decarboxylase
- Transforming Growth Factor-Alpha
29. Ectopic Hormones
30. Colony Stimulating Factors
- B Cell Growth Factors
- B Cell Growth Factor (BCGF)
- Interleukin-1 (IL-1)
- Macrophage Activating Factor
32. Immunohistochemical Stains
33. Emerging Cancer Diagnostics
- Antineuronal Antibodies
- Blood Group Antigens A,B,H
- CA 50
- CA 72-4/TAG-72
- CA 195
- CAM 26
- Chromogranin A and B
- Cluster 1 Antigen
- Cluster-5/5A Antigen
- Endometrial Bleeding Associated Factor
- Epithelial Membrane Antigen
- Feulgen Hydrolysis
- Gastrin-Releasing Peptide (GRP)
- Human Carcinoma Antigen
- Intermediate Filaments
- Cytokeratins/CK18/Cyfra 21-1
- Gliofibrillary Acid Protein
- KA 93
- Leukocyte Common Antigen
- Lewis Antigens
- Lysophosphatidic Acid (LPA)
- Ma 695/Ma 552
- Mucin Cancer Antigen (MCA)
- Multiple Tumor Suppressor 1
- Opiod Peptides
- Pancreatic Oncofetal Antigen (POA)
- Placental Lactogen
- Proliferative Index, Ki-67
- RB Inactivation/Deletion
- SCCL 175
- Sialic Acid
- Sialyl SSEA-1/SLX
- TAG 12
- Villen and others
VIII. Instrumentation Review and Market Needs
IX. Current and Emerging Technologies
1. Monoclonal and Polyclonal Antibodies
3. Molecular Diagnostics
4. Chromosome Analysis
a. Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (CML)
b. Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML)
c. Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL)
d. Malignant Lymphomas Lymphoid Malignancies e. Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL)
f. Solid Cancers
g. Chromosomal Translocation and Oncogenes
5. Artificial Intelligence
6. Flow Cytometry
7. Two Dimensional Gel Electrophoresis (2-DGE)
9. Competing/Complementing Technologies
X. Market Size, Test Volume and Sales Forecasts
XI. Competitive Profiles
The report provides strategic assessments of over 30 leading cancer diagnostics market players and start-up companies with innovative technologies and products, including:
- Beckman Coulter/Danaher
- Becton Dickinson
- Eiken Chemical
- Elitech Group
- Enzo Biochem
- Leica Biosystems
- Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics
- Siemens Healthineers
- Takara Bio
- Thermo Fisher
- Wako and others.
Write comment about above report:
Published By: Venture Planning Group
Venture Planning Group30550
Did you find what you are/were looking for
If not, read below and browse through other relevant pages for similar market research
reports OR get in touch with us through the form/contact info in your right navigation
panel and well share relevant market report titles for you to explore.
We are on:
500,000 market research reports and growing.
Top Fortune 500 Organizations trust us for research data.
24/7 support on call as well as emails.
Your Details are safe with us.
Free support for your research requirements.
Report Delivery: Email
Upto 24 hrs - working days
Upto 48 hrs max - weekends and public holidays
Buy Any Report Avail 20% Discount. Coupon Code: NOV20