Research and Development Forecast of Automotive Exhaust System Industry in China, 2014-2018 makes in-depth analysis on China's automobile exhaust system market in the aspects of industrial policy, characteristics, competition landscape, market demand structure, latest news, development trend as well as key enterprises.
In the aspect of automotive exhaust price, the average price of exhaust system of gasoline automobilein China in 2009 was about USD 250. With the environmental protection policy getting daily strict, the price has amount to USD 280 in 2014. However the price of the exhaust system of diesel automobile is much higher. The average price of diesel automobile in China was USD 350 in 2009, and has up to USD 530 in 2014.
In July 1, 2011, China's light duty gasoline vehicle has implemented the national IV emission standard, which has elevated the average price of exhaust system, reaching USD 240. Due to the low quality of China's diesel fuel, the implementation of the national IV emission standard for diesel vehicle in China has been postponed till January 1, 2015, which should have been implemented on January 1, 2012.
The international automotive catalytic agent market has been almost carved up by those four major enterprises, namely, Johnson Matthey, Umicore, BASF, and Cataler. The former three have generated revenues exceeding EUR 10 billion in 2013 respectively, of which the revenue contributed by catalytic agent was not high. Cataler is the only one that specialized in manufacturing catalytic agents among the four giants.
Three-way catalytic converter is a key part of exhaust system. However, the research of the three-way catalytic converter in China starts late. Now, there are about 20 catalytic agent manufacturing enterprises and scientific research institutions in China. Major Chinese enterprises that engage in the package of the three-way catalytic converters are as follows: Shanghai Delphi (now has been acquired by Suzhou Umicore), Dalian Walker, and Tianjin CATARC, etc. Catalytic agent producers are Wuxi Weifu Lida Catalytic Converter Co., Ltd, Kunming Institute of Precious Metals, BASF (Shanghai), Umicore (Suzhou), Johnson Matthey (Shanghai), etc.
Table of Contents
1. Overview of Automotive Exhaust System Industry 1.1 Brief Introduction to Automotive Exhaust System 1.2Three-way Catalytic Converters 1.2.1Ceramic Carrier 1.2.2Catalytic Agent 1.2.3Backing Strap
2. Current Status of International Automotive Exhaust System Industry 2.1 Current Status of Development 2.2 Competition Landscape of Enterprises 2.2.1Competition Landscape 2.2.2 Catalytic Agent Market Concentration Ratio 2.2.3 Revenue of Major Enterprises 2.3 Major Enterprises 2.3.1Faurecia 2.3.2 Tenneco 2.3.3Eberspaecher 2.4 Latest News
3. Environment of Automotive Exhaust System Industry in China 3.1Economic Development Environment 3.2 Relevant Policies, Laws and Regulations 3.2.1 Review on the Policy Environment of Automobile Industry during the 12th Five Year Plan 3.2.2 Development Policy of Automobile Industry 3.2.3 Major Laws and Regulations of Automobile Industry 3.2.4Industrial Standards of Automotive Exhaust System Industry 3.2.5National IV Emission Standard
4. Current Status of Automotive Exhaust System Industry in China 4.1Current Status of Development 4.1.1 Backward Production Capacity of Ferritic Stainless Steel 4.1.2 Late Start of the Research of Three-way Catalytic Converters 4.2 Automobile Exhaust Post Processing Technology 4.2.1SCR (Selective Catalytic Reduction) 4.2.2 EGR (Exhaust Gas Recirculation) 4.3 Price of Automotive Exhaust System 4.4Competition Landscape 4.5 Latest News 4.5.1The Stainless Steel used in Baosteel Automotive Exhaust System is brought into the Global Procurement System of General Motors 4.5.2MagnetiMarelli has set up the Second Exhaust System Plant in Hefei 4.5.3Eberspaecher has opened the New Headquarters and New Exhaust System Plant in Shanghai
5. Demand Analysis and Forecast of Automotive Exhaust System Industry in China 5.1 Demand Analysis and Forecast of Automobile Exhaust System OE Market 5.1.1Demand Analysis and Forecast, 2009-2013 5.1.2Demand Structure in 2013 5.1.3Demand Analysis and Forecast of Passenger Vehicle Use Exhaust System OE Market 5.1.4Demand Analysis and Forecast of Commercial Vehicle Use Exhaust System OE Market 5.1.5 Demand Forecast, 2014-2018 5.2Demand Analysis and Forecast of Automobile Exhaust System Aftermarket
6. Import & Export of Automobile Exhaust System Industry in China 6.1Import Volume & Amount, 2012-2013 6.2Export Volume & Amount, 2012-2013 6.3 Major Import Sources and Export Destinations in Terms of Trading Amount, 2012-2013
7. Major Chinese Automotive Exhaust System Enterprises 7.1Faurecia (Changchun) Exhaust System Co., Ltd 7.1.1Company Profile 7.1.2 Operation Condition 7.1.3Future Development Goal 7.1.4 Product and Main Customer 7.2 Shanghai Tenneco Exhaust System Co., Ltd 7.2.1Company Profile 7.2.2 Competitiveness 7.2.3 Operation Conditions 7.2.4 Product and Main Customer 7.3 Tenneco-Eberspaecher (Dalian) Exhaust System Co., Ltd 7.3.1Company Profile 7.3.2Competitiveness 7.3.3 Operation Conditions 7.3.4 Product and Main Customer 7.4Chongqing Height Automobile Exhaust System Co., Ltd 7.4.1Company Profile 7.4.2Competitiveness 7.4.3 Operation Condition 7.4.4 Future Development Strategy and Operation Plan 7.4.5 Product and Customer 7.5Harbin Airui Automotive Exhaust System Co., Ltd 7.5.1Company Profile 7.5.2Competitiveness 7.5.3Operation Condition 7.5.4Future Development Strategy 7.5.5Product and Main Customer
8. Future Development Trend of Automotive Exhaust System Industry in China 8.1Macroeconomic Environment Trend 8.2Market Development Trend 8.3Material Development Trend
9. Investment Suggestion for Automotive Exhaust System Industry in China 9.1 SWOT Analysis 9.1.1Strengths 9.1.2 Weakness 9.1.3 Opportunity 9.1.4 Threats 9.2Market Strategy
Write comment about above report:
Published By: Huidian Research
Did you find what you are/were looking for
If not, read below and browse through other relevant pages for similar market research
reports OR get in touch with us through the form/contact info in your right navigation
panel and well share relevant market report titles for you to explore.
We are on:
500,000 market research reports and growing.
Top Fortune 500 Organizations trust us for research data.
24/7 support on call as well as emails.
Your Details are safe with us.
Free support for your research requirements.
Report Delivery: Email
Upto 24 hrs - working days
Upto 48 hrs max - weekends and public holidays
Buy Any Report Avail 20% Discount. Coupon Code: NOV20