Polyimide Film Market by Product (Opaque Film, Transparent Film), by Application (Automotive, Electrical & Electronics, Aerospace, Medical, Labelling) and by Region, Trend, Forecast, Competitive Analysis, and Growth Opportunity 2019-2024
Polyimide (PI) is a polymer of imide monomers have been in mass production since 1955. With their high heat-resistance, polyimides enjoy diverse applications in roles demanding rugged organic materials, e.g. high temperature fuel cells, displays, and various military roles. Polyimide film has the best thermal properties of films available. It has no melting point and can be used over a temperature range of -269°C to 350°C. Polyimide films have excellent mechanical, electrical, temperature and chemical resistance making them optimal for aerospace, automotive, computer, electrical, and electronic industries. The analysts forecast the global polyimide film market to exhibit a CAGR of 11.69% during the period 2019-2024. The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global polyimide film for 2019-2024. To calculate the market size, the report considers the polyimide film sales volume and revenue.
The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: regional markets, product, and application.
Geographically, the global polyimide film market is segmented into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis of the market trends in each of the sub-segments from 2019 to 2024.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
On the basis of product, the global polyimide film market is segmented into:
- Opaque Film
- Transparent Film
Based on application, the polyimide film market is segmented into:
- Electrical & Electronics
The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market. Some of the leading players in the global polyimide film market are:
- Compagnie de Saint-Gobain S.A.
- E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company
- Jiangsu Yabao Insulation Material Co., Ltd.
- Kaneka Corporation
- Liyang Huajing Electronic Material Co., Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Gas Chemical Company, Inc.
- RAYITEK Hi-Tech Film Co. Ltd.
- Shandong Wanda Micro-electronic Material Co., Ltd.
- SKC Kolon PI Inc.
- Suzhou Kying Industrial Materials Co., Ltd.
- Taimide Tech. Inc.
- TORAY INDUSTRIES, INC.
- Toyobo Co. Ltd.
- Ube Industries, Ltd.
- Wuxi Goto New Material Co., Ltd.
- request free sample to get a complete list of companies
Objective of the study:
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global polyimide film market.
- To classify and forecast global polyimide film market based on region, product, and application.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global polyimide film market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in global polyimide film market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global polyimide film market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global polyimide film market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of polyimide film
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to polyimide film
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with polyimide film suppliers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports, and proprietary databases.
Table of Contents
2. List of Abbreviations
3. Scope of the Report
4. Market Research Methodology
5.2 Value Chain
6. Market Landscape
6.1 Market Size and Forecast
7. Market Segmentation by Product
7.1 Global Polyimide Film Market by Product 2014-2024
7.2 Global Opaque Film Market
7.3 Global Transparent Film Market
8. Market Segmentation by Application
8.1 Global Polyimide Film Market by Application 2014-2024
8.2 Global Polyimide Film Market by Automotive Segment
8.3 Global Polyimide Film Market by Electrical & Electronics Segment
8.4 Global Polyimide Film Market by Aerospace Segment
8.5 Global Polyimide Film Market by Medical Segment
8.6 Global Polyimide Film Market by Labelling Segment
9. Drivers & Challenges
9.1 Market Growth Drivers
9.2 Market Challenges
9.3 Market Trends
10. Polyimide Film Market in North America
10.1 Market Size and Forecast
10.2 Market Segmentation by Application
10.3 Market Segmentation by Country
11. Polyimide Film Market in Europe
11.1 Market Size and Forecast
11.2 Market Segmentation by Application
11.3 Market Segmentation by Country
12. Polyimide Film Market in Asia-Pacific
12.1 Market Size and Forecast
12.2 Market Segmentation by Application
12.3 Market Segmentation by Country
13. Polyimide Film Market in MEA
13.1 Market Size and Forecast
13.2 Market Segmentation by Application
13.3 Market Segmentation by Country
14. Polyimide Film Market in South America
14.1 Market Size and Forecast
14.2 Market Segmentation by Application
14.3 Market Segmentation by Country
15. Key Vendor Analysis
15.1 Compagnie de Saint-Gobain S.A.
15.2 E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company
15.3 Jiangsu Yabao Insulation Material Co., Ltd.
15.4 Kaneka Corporation
15.5 Liyang Huajing Electronic Material Co., Ltd.
15.6 Mitsubishi Gas Chemical Company, Inc.
15.7 RAYITEK Hi-Tech Film Co. Ltd.
15.8 Shandong Wanda Micro-electronic Material Co., Ltd.
15.9 SKC Kolon PI Inc.
15.10 Suzhou Kying Industrial Materials Co., Ltd.
15.11 Taimide Tech. Inc.
15.12 TORAY INDUSTRIES, INC.
15.13 Toyobo Co. Ltd.
15.14 Ube Industries, Ltd.
15.15 Wuxi Goto New Material Co., Ltd.
** REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
ABOUT GEN CONSULTING COMPANY
Write comment about above report:
Published By: Gen Consulting
Did you find what you are/were looking for
If not, read below and browse through other relevant pages for similar market research
reports OR get in touch with us through the form/contact info in your right navigation
panel and well share relevant market report titles for you to explore.
We are on:
500,000 market research reports and growing.
Top Fortune 500 Organizations trust us for research data.
24/7 support on call as well as emails.
Your Details are safe with us.
Free support for your research requirements.
Report Delivery: Email
Upto 24 hrs - working days
Upto 48 hrs max - weekends and public holidays
Buy Any Report Avail 25% Discount. Coupon Code: JAN25