Textured Soy Protein Market by Product (Soy Protein Concentrates, Soy Protein Isolates), by Application (Meat Substitutes, Dairy Alternatives, Infant Nutrition, Bakery Products, Cereals & Snacks, Animal Feed) and by Region, Trend, Forecast, Competitive Analysis, and Growth Opportunity 2019-2024
Textured soy protein, also known as soy meat, or soya chunks is a defatted soy flour product, a by-product of extracting soybean oil. It is often used as a meat analogue or meat extender. It is quick to cook, with a protein content comparable to certain meats. The analysts forecast the global textured soy protein market to exhibit a CAGR of 7.9% during the period 2019-2024. The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global textured soy protein for 2019-2024. To calculate the market size, the report considers the textured soy protein sales volume and revenue.
The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: regional markets, product, and application.
Geographically, the global textured soy protein market is segmented into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis of the market trends in each of the sub-segments from 2019 to 2024.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
On the basis of product, the global textured soy protein market is segmented into:
- Soy Protein Concentrates
- Soy Protein Isolates
Based on application, the textured soy protein market is segmented into:
- Meat Substitutes
- Dairy Alternatives
- Infant Nutrition
- Bakery Products
- Cereals & Snacks
- Animal Feed
The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market. Some of the leading players in the global textured soy protein market are:
- Archer-Daniels-Midland Co
- Bremil Group
- Cargill Inc
- Crown Soya Protein Group
- DowDuPont Inc
- Dutch Protein & Services BV
- Hung Yang Foods Co., Ltd.
- Linyi Shansong Biological Products Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Yuxin Bio-Tech Co., Ltd.
- Sonic Biochem
- Victoria Group
- Wilmar International Ltd
- request free sample to get a complete list of companies
Objective of the study:
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global textured soy protein market.
- To classify and forecast global textured soy protein market based on region, product, and application.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global textured soy protein market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in global textured soy protein market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global textured soy protein market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global textured soy protein market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of textured soy protein
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to textured soy protein
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with textured soy protein suppliers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports, and proprietary databases.
Table of Contents
2. List of Abbreviations
3. Scope of the Report
4. Market Research Methodology
5.2 Value Chain
6. Market Landscape
6.1 Market Size and Forecast
7. Market Segmentation by Product
7.1 Global Textured Soy Protein Market by Product 2014-2024
7.2 Global Soy Protein Concentrates Market
7.3 Global Soy Protein Isolates Market
8. Market Segmentation by Application
8.1 Global Textured Soy Protein Market by Application 2014-2024
8.2 Global Textured Soy Protein Market by Meat Substitutes Segment
8.3 Global Textured Soy Protein Market by Dairy Alternatives Segment
8.4 Global Textured Soy Protein Market by Infant Nutrition Segment
8.5 Global Textured Soy Protein Market by Bakery Products Segment
8.6 Global Textured Soy Protein Market by Cereals & Snacks Segment
8.7 Global Textured Soy Protein Market by Animal Feed Segment
9. Drivers & Challenges
9.1 Market Growth Drivers
9.2 Market Challenges
9.3 Market Trends
10. Textured Soy Protein Market in North America
10.1 Market Size and Forecast
10.2 Market Segmentation by Application
10.3 Market Segmentation by Country
11. Textured Soy Protein Market in Europe
11.1 Market Size and Forecast
11.2 Market Segmentation by Application
11.3 Market Segmentation by Country
12. Textured Soy Protein Market in Asia-Pacific
12.1 Market Size and Forecast
12.2 Market Segmentation by Application
12.3 Market Segmentation by Country
13. Textured Soy Protein Market in MEA
13.1 Market Size and Forecast
13.2 Market Segmentation by Application
13.3 Market Segmentation by Country
14. Textured Soy Protein Market in South America
14.1 Market Size and Forecast
14.2 Market Segmentation by Application
14.3 Market Segmentation by Country
15. Key Vendor Analysis
15.1 Archer-Daniels-Midland Co
15.2 Bremil Group
15.3 Cargill Inc
15.4 Crown Soya Protein Group
15.5 DowDuPont Inc
15.6 Dutch Protein & Services BV
15.7 Hung Yang Foods Co., Ltd.
15.8 Linyi Shansong Biological Products Co., Ltd.
15.9 Shandong Yuxin Bio-Tech Co., Ltd.
15.10 Sonic Biochem
15.11 Victoria Group
15.12 Wilmar International Ltd
** REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
ABOUT GEN CONSULTING COMPANY
Write comment about above report:
Published By: Gen Consulting
Did you find what you are/were looking for
If not, read below and browse through other relevant pages for similar market research
reports OR get in touch with us through the form/contact info in your right navigation
panel and well share relevant market report titles for you to explore.
“The meat substitutes market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 12.0% in terms of value. The key drivers include the rising consumption of plant-based meat products and increasing vegan population.”
The meat sub...
We are on:
500,000 market research reports and growing.
Top Fortune 500 Organizations trust us for research data.
24/7 support on call as well as emails.
Your Details are safe with us.
Free support for your research requirements.
Report Delivery: Email
Upto 24 hrs - working days
Upto 48 hrs max - weekends and public holidays
Buy Any Report Avail 25% Discount. Coupon Code: JAN25