TechNavio’s analysts forecast the North American Smart Grid Data Management Solutions to grow at a CAGR of 22.9 percent over the period of 2010-2014. One of the key factors ontributing to this market growth is stimulus fund offered by the United States Government. The North American Smart Grid Data Management Solutions has also been witnessing an increase in strategic partnerships. However, fragmentation of the market could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include Itron, eMeter, Oracle, ABB, and Accenture.
TechNavio’s Smart Grid Data Management Solutions for North America 2010-2014 has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report focuses on North America and covers the growth prospects of Smart Grid Data Management Solutions market within the North American region.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2014 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?