TechNavio’s analysts forecast the Security Software for Consumers market will grow at a CAGR of 7.5 percent over the 2010-2014 period. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is increasing broadband penetration, which is increasing the attack vector. The Security Software for Consumers market has also been witnessing increasing consolidation and strategic alliances. However, increasing piracy and inability of the vendors to stop piracy could hinder the growth of this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include Symantec, McAfee, Trend Micro, and Kaspersky Lab.
TechNavio’s Global Security Software for Consumers Market 2010-2014 has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report focuses on the Americas, EMEA, and Asia-Pacific and covers the global Security Software for Consumers market landscape. However, the report does not include vendors that are not focused on Consumers segment but on other segments, such as Enterprises and Governments.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2014 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?