TechNavio’s analysts forecast the Biofuels market will grow at a CAGR of 8.2 percent over the period of 2010-2014. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increase in government funding to the various players within the market. The Biofuels market has also been witnessing increased investment in third generation biofuel. However, the negative effects on the global food supply could pose a challenge to the growth of this market. \
Key vendors dominating this market space include Archer Daniels Midland, POET, BioFuel Energy Corp, Valero, and Copersucar.
TechNavio’s Global Biofuels Market 2010-2014 has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report focuses on the Americas, EMEA, and APAC. It covers the vendor landscape and growth potential of the global Biofuels market.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2014 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?