TechNavio’s analysts forecast that the LTE Infrastructure market in the APAC will grow at a CAGR of 131 percent over the period of 2010-2014. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is mobile operators looking for revenue increasing technologies. The LTE Infrastructure market in the APAC has also been witnessing increasing TD-LTE trails. However, the presence of WiMAX technology in the APAC could hinder the growth of this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include Huawei, ZTE, Ericsson, Nokia Siemens Networks, and Alcatel-Lucent.
TechNavio’s Asia Pacific LTE Infrastructure Market 2010-2014 has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report focuses on the APAC region and covers the current LTE Infrastructure market and vendor landscape.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2014 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?