The European Aftermarket Houseview quantifies the value and volume of key aftermarket product groups and distribution channels. Geographic coverage includes 28 European markets segmented into 4 regions Top 7 markets, Other Western European Countries, Eastern European Countries and Expanded Europe.
- Understand the value of the European aftermarket, and how it is predicted to change in the next few years.
- The document assesses the factors behind the development of the sector, and the implications at product family and distribution level.
- It also provides the market sizes and the forecasts of 8 channels, 6 products families.
The Light Vehicle Aftermarket is a huge, but highly competitive marketplace. The relative growth observed at European level masks a significant difference in progress between the most mature (Western European) markets and the nascent eastern European markets
Reasons to Purchase
- Distribution channels: VM Networks, Independent Garages & Crash Repair, Fast Fit, Autocentres, Tyre Specialists, Hypermarkets, Petrol Station, Other.
- Product families: Tyres, Mechanical Parts, Wear and Tear Parts, Service Parts, Crash Repair Parts, Consumables and Accessories.