The Mobile Security Software market survey was undertaken by TechNavio as a result of the growing interest in and need for mobile security.
TechNavio analysts forecast that the Global Mobile Security Software market will see increasing growth with growth rates much higher than the overall Security Software market. Currently, the most notable drivers for this market are e-mail spam blocking, anti-virus, and malware removal. However, the trend is expected to change with data loss prevention expected to emerge as the most notable driver by 2014. Further, the preference trend among different end users is expected to see a significant shift by 2014.
Key preferred vendors in the Mobile Security Software market are McAfee, Trend Micro Mobile Security, Symantec, and F-Secure.
TechNavio’s report, Global Mobile Security Software 2010-2014, has been prepared based on in-depth qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market with a detailed questionnaire which helped in gathering key inputs from industry experts such as senior technical managers, operations head, and business heads. The report focuses on Americas, EMEA, and APAC and covers the current Mobile Security Software market and its outlook in the coming years.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What is the expected growth of the market for the period of 2011-2014?
- What is the expected growth in each geographic region (Americas, EMEA, and APAC)?
- What are the current major features-in-demand/driving factors?
- What will be the major features-in-demand/driving features in 2014?
- What are the various drivers from different end-user points of view?
- How are the drivers varying from region to region?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?