TechNavio analysts forecast that the Global Smart Gas Meters market will reach $2.90 billion in 2014. One of the key factors contributing to this market is the increase in demand for natural gas. The Smart Gas Meters market has also been witnessing a switch from AMR to AMI technology. However, the lack of government support could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include Elster, Itron, Landis+Gyr, GE Energy, and Sensus.
TechNavio’s report, Global Smart Gas Meters Market 2010-2014, has been prepared based on in-depth qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report focuses on Americas, EMEA, and APAC and covers the current market status and its growth prospects.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2014 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends will this market witness?
- What are the key factors driving market growth?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?