TechNavio analysts forecast that the Global Security Software for Financial Services market will reach $6.9 billion in 2014. One of the key factors contributing to the growth of this market is rising compliance requirements and the penalty attached to compliance breaches. However, a lack of coordination among different departments, which may lead to the failure of the solution, could be a challenge to the growth of this market.
The Security Software for Financial Services market has also been witnessing a convergence of security solutions. Key vendors dominating this market space include Symantec, McAfee, IBM, and Trend Micro.
TechNavio’s report, Global Security Software for Financial Services Market 2010-2014, has been prepared based on in-depth qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report focuses on Americas, EMEA, and APAC and profiles vendors offering services to Financial Services companies.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2014 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends will this market witness?
- What are the key factors driving market growth?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?