TechNavio analysts forecast that the Global Real Time Network Monitoring Tool market will reach $670 million in 2014. One of the key factors contributing to this growth is the increase in the adoption of network tools by SMEs. However, the lack of standardization on network platforms could be a challenge for the growth of this market.
The Network Monitoring Tool market has also been witnessing the enabling and monitoring of cloud based or virtual network devices. Key vendors dominating this market space include HP, IBM Corporation, SolarWinds Inc., and Ipswitch Inc.
TechNavio’s report, Global Real Time Network Monitoring Tool Market 2010-2014, has been prepared based on in-depth qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report focuses on the Americas, EMEA, and APAC and covers the current market scenario, future outlook, and profiles of key vendors.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2014 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends will this market witness?
- What are the key factors driving market growth?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?