TechNavio analysts forecast that the Global Programmable Logic Controller market will reach $11.45 billion in 2014. One of the key factors contributing to this market's growth is the increased need among companies to reduce machine downtime. However, the market remains highly vulnerable to the economic cycle which could be a challenge to the growth of this market.
The Global Programmable Logic Controller market has also been witnessing increased demand for the automation of mechanical processes. Key vendors dominating this market space include Rockwell Automation, Schneider Electric, Siemens AG, and Mitsubishi Electric Corporation.
TechNavio’s report, Global Programmable Logic Controller Market 2010-2014, has been prepared based on in-depth quantitative and qualitative analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report focuses on Asia-Pacific, AMEA, and Americas and covers market dynamics, including buying criteria and profiles of key vendors.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2014 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends will this market witness?
- What are the key factors driving market growth?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?