TechNavio analysts forecast that the Global Product Lifecycle Management Software market will reach $20.6 billion in 2014. One of the key factors contributing to this growth is the reduction in operation cost enabled by this software. However, the continuous threat from open source software providers could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
The Global Product Lifecycle Management Software market has also been witnessing the integration of PLM with enterprise applications. Key vendors dominating this market space include Dassault Systems, Siemens PLM, PTC, and SAP AG.
TechNavio’s report, Global Product Lifecycle Management Software Market 2010-2014, has been prepared based on an in-depth qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report focuses on the global market and covers the current Product Lifecycle Management Software market and its outlook in the coming years.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2014 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends will this market witness?
- What are the key factors driving market growth?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?