TechNavio analysts forecast that the Global Drug Eluting Stents market will reach $5.7 Billion in 2014. One of the key factors contributing to this market's growth is the ability of these stents to lower the rate of restenosis. However, the commercialization of bio-absorbable stents could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
The Drug Eluting Stents market has also been witnessing a number of strategic alliances among various companies to share core competencies. Key vendors dominating this market space include Cordis Corporation, Boston Scientific, Abbott Vascular, and Medtronic.
TechNavio’s report, Global Drug Eluting Stents Market 2010-2014, has been prepared based on in-depth qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report focuses on the Global Drug Eluting Stents market and covers the current market scenario and growth prospects.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2014 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends will this market witness?
- What are the key factors driving market growth?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?