An analysis of feedback from retail managers regarding their procurement preferences in relation to BPO services through 2009 / 2010.
- This slide pack provides insight into the priorities of BPO clients in the retail vertical.
- It examines themes including pricing models, propensity to use BPO functions, and tolerance to offshoring of these services.
- Geographies covered include the US, Australia, Japan, the UK and Canada.
The recent global recession has caused a shift in priorities across the retail sector. The focus for retailers is now on improving business efficiencies, in an effort to increase competitiveness as markets begin to return to growth.
Retailers are focused on increasing both revenue and customer satisfaction, with the two tending to go hand-in-hand.
Reasons to Purchase
- To learn about the priorities of retail BPO clients.
- To develop an understanding of business goals for retail BPO managers over the course of the next 12 months.
- To identify niche markets for BPO providers in the retail space.