GlobalData's latest report "Wind Turbine Towers, Update 2016 - Global Market Size, Average Price, Competitive Landscape and Key Country Analysis to 2020" offer comprehensive information and understanding of the global wind turbine tower market.
The report offers in-depth analysis wind turbine tower market at global, regional (Asia-Pacific, Americas, Europe, and Middle East and Africa) and key countries (the US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, the UK, France, India, China and South Africa) level.
The report analyzes the wind turbine installations, tower market value and average tower price for the historical (2010-2015) and forecast (2016-2020) period.
The report also includes global and country specific competitive landscape, drivers and restraints of the wind turbine tower market.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
The scope of wind turbine tower market report includes -
- Regional analysis of wind turbine tower market in Asia-Pacific, Americas, Europe, and Middle East and Africa.
- Market size analysis of wind turbine tower with focus on wind turbine installations and number of towers installed annually and average price in the key countries such as the US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, the UK, France, India, China and South Africa
- Competitive landscape with WTG manufacturers market share at global and in the key countries for 2015
- Drivers and challenges related to wind turbine tower market globally
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
- Facilitate decision-making by analyzing historical and forecast data on wind turbine tower market
- Develop strategies based on developments in the wind turbine tower market
- Identify key partners and business-development avenues, based on an understanding of the movements of major competitors
- Respond to your competitors' business structure, strategies and prospects