“Need for avoidance of vendor lock-ins, increased agility and automation, and the right level of governance is expected to drive the overall market”
The multi-cloud management market size is estimated to grow from USD 939.3 million in 2016 to USD 3,431.2 million by 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 29.6% due to the need for avoidance of vendor lock-ins, increased agility and automation, and the right level of governance. However, application portability on various cloud environments is the major restraint in the overall growth of the market.
Task migration and integration is expected to be the largest service market during the forecast period
The applications of task migration and integration services is segmented into project management, storage management, and performance management .The migration and integration services are segmented on the basis of deployment models into private cloud, public cloud, and hybrid cloud. The deployment models are also chosen by the enterprises depending on the nature of data to be migrated and size and business requirement, which further enables the enterprises to enhance business agility, flexibility, safety, reliability, and interoperability as well as reduce cost.
“Asia-Pacific is projected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period”
North America is expected to hold the largest market share and dominate the multi-cloud management market in 2016, due to the larger internet penetration rate and quick shift from isolated infrastructure to cloud in the region.
Asia-Pacific (APAC) is expected to grow at the highest rate during this forecast period.Furthermore, APAC is expected to be another revenue generating market. Growing acceptance of cloud-based solutions, emerging technologies like Internet of Things (IoT) as well as big data, and mobility are the major drivers in this region.
In the process of determining and verifying the market size for several segments and subsegments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews were conducted with key industry personnel. The break-up of profiles of primary discussion participants is given below.
- By Company Type: Tier-1: 11%, Tier-2: 11%, and Tier-3: 78% companies
- By Designation: C-level: 67%, Director Level: 11%, and Others: 22%
- By Region: North America: 56%, Europe: 11%, APAC: 22%, and Rest of the World: 11%
The list of multi-cloud management vendors profiled in the report is as follows:
- Rightscale Inc. (California, U.S.)
- Dell Technologies Inc. (Texas, U.S.)
- DoubleHorn LLC (Texas, U.S.)
- Jamcracker Inc. (California, U.S.)
- Neverfail LLC (Texas, U.S.)
- Rackspace Hosting Inc. (Texas, U.S.)
- ECmanaged SL (Barcelona, Spain)
- CliQr Technologies Inc. (California, U.S.)
- VMware Inc. (California, U.S.)
- Accenture PLC. (Dublin, Ireland)
The global multi-cloud management market has been segmented on the basis of platforms, applications, services, deployment models, organization sizes, industry verticals, and regions. The various types of analysis covered in the study includes SWOT analysis, value chain analysis, competitive landscaping, and DROS analysis.
Reasons to Buy the Report
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
- This report segments the multi-cloud management market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the subsegments across different verticals and regions.
- The report helps the stakeholders understand the pulse of the market and provides them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
- This report will help the stakeholders to better understand the competitors and gain more insights to better their position in the business. The competitive landscape section includes competitor ecosystem, new product developments, partnerships, and mergers & acquisitions.