*This is an on-demand report and will be delivered within 2 working days (excluding weekends) of the purchase.
Pyramid Research report "Middle East and North Africa Fixed Communications Market Outlook to 2020: Volume and Revenue Analytics of Service Adoption and Access Lines" is built using extensive market research carried out in telecommunication market of Middle East and North Africa. The report provides a top-level overview of subscriber's volume and revenue for Voice, Internet and IPTV/Video services, Access Lines infrastructure and their related service revenues from 2011 through 2020.
Apart from Subscriber's volume, Access Lines and Service revenue information, the report also provides insights in to Middle East and North Africa's demographic and economic data at country level. This helps in establishing a framework to better formulate the fixed communications market forecasts. Information such as population, nominal GDP, consumer price inflation and currency exchange rates are included to ascertain market sophistication, current and projected demand, and future opportunities.
- Service splits under the Fixed Communication market of Middle East and North Africa include: Voice Telephony, Personal Computers, Internet Accounts and IPTV/Video
- Service Revenue within the Fixed Communication market is split by: Voice Service Revenues, Internet Service Revenues (Narrowband and Broadband services) and IPTV/video service at segment level.
- Technological splits of Access Lines include: PSTN/POTS, ISDN, xDSL, Cable, Fixed Wireless Access, Fiber Optic (FTTH/B), WiMAX.
- Revenue data for Access Lines (Fixed Communication) include: Voice Service Revenues (Circuit and Packet Switched), Internet Service Revenues (Narrowband and Broadband services) and IPTV/video service.
Countries covered in this report include: Bahrain, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Morocco, Nigeria, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Sudan, Tanzania, and United Arab Emirates
This report offers a concise breakdown of Middle East and North Africa's operating environment, with forecasts till 2020. The report contains quantitative data which covers demographics, fixed communication market consumption data, total Service subscribers, total access lines used and revenue data by technology in Middle East and North Africa's Fixed Communications market.
"Middle East and North Africa Fixed Communications Market Outlook to 2020: Volume and Revenue Analytics of Service Adoption and Access Lines" is a comprehensive research report outlaying volumes of Voice Telephony Subscriber Lines, Personal Computers, Internet Users, Internet Accounts by Subscription Band, IPTV/Video Subscriber Lines and the number of Access Lines in Middle East and North Africa at country level. The research report also provides Service Level Revenues from 2011 to 2020 at segment level. The Technological splits included within the report include Circuit-Switched, Packet Switched (VoIP), Laptops, Desktops, Narrowband, Broadband, PSTN/POTS, ISDN, xDSL, Cable, Fixed Wireless Access, Fiber Optic (FTTH/B), WiMAX and others. (Wherever applicable)
Reasons To Buy
- Allows you to analyze Fixed Communication market in Middle East and North Africa split by technology.
- Enhances your knowledge on the usage and service revenue generated in the fixed communication market at category level.
- Allows you to plan future business decisions using the report's forecast figures for the market.