“The UV adhesives market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.15% between 2016 and 2021”
The UV adhesives market is expected to reach USD 1,222.5 million by 2021, at a CAGR of 9.15% between 2016 and 2021. The rising use of UV adhesives in the medical, glass bonding, and electronics industry and high growth in emerging countries is expected to fuel the growth of the UV adhesives market. However, the high cost of UV technology as compared to other conventional adhesives may restrain the growth of the market in the coming years.
“Silicone is the fastest-growing resin type anticipated to drive the growth of the UV adhesives market”
Silicone is the fastest-growing segment of the UV adhesives market, in terms of volume. With the developments in the silicone-based UV adhesives, their demand has increased in the medical and electronics applications, due to excellent chemical structure and inherent properties.
“Rising demand in Asia-Pacific is a major factor expected to boost the growth of the UV adhesives market “
Asia-Pacific is the fastest-growing market for UV adhesives market, in terms of value and volume. High economic growth rate, growing manufacturing industries, cheap labor, increasing foreign investments, rise in applications of UV adhesive across medical, glass bonding, and electronics applications are some of the major factors expected to fuel the growth of the market. Countries such as China, South Korea, and Taiwan, which are major hubs for the production of electronic components are expected to drive the growth of the market in Asia-Pacific.
Breakup of primary interviews:
- By Company Type - Tier 1 – 43%, Tier 2 – 36%, and Others – 21%
- By Designation - C level – 21%, D level – 29%, and Others – 50%
- By Region - North America – 36%, Europe – 36%, Asia-Pacific – 21%, Rest of the World – 7%
The key companies profiled in this report are Henkel AG & Co. KGaA (Germany), H.B. Fuller (U.S.), Ashland Inc. (U.S.), Dymax Corporation (U.S.), The 3M Company (U.S.), and Permabond Engineering Adhesives (U.K.).
The UV adhesives market has been covered in detail in this report. The current market demand and forecasts have also been included in the report. The UV adhesives market has been segmented on the basis of resin type such as acrylic, cyanoacrylate, epoxy, silicone, polyurethane, and others. The market has also been segmented on the basis of application, such as medical, electronics, glass bonding, packaging, transportation, industrial assembly and others. Regions considered for the study include North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and rest of the world.
Reasons to buy this report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis—industry analysis (industry trends), market share analysis of top players, value chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape; emerging and high-growth segments of UV adhesives market; high-growth regions; and market drivers, restraints, opportunities and challenges.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on UV adhesives offered by top players in the global UV adhesive market
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the UV adhesives market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets – the report analyzes the markets for UV adhesives across regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the UV adhesives market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the UV adhesives market.