Did you find what you are/were looking for
If not, read below and browse through other relevant pages for similar market research
reports OR get in touch with us through the form/contact info in your right navigation
panel and well share relevant market report titles for you to explore.
- China Tungsten Market Research Report 2016
sten Market Research Report 2016
Hard Copy: 4600USD
PDF Copy (single user): 4600USD
Enterprise wide License: 9200USD
Tables and Figures: 168
Published Date: Dec. 2016
Publisher: QYR Tungsten Research Center
Contact: Mr. Zhang...
- Synthetic Leather Market by Type (Polyurethane, Polyvinyl Chloride, Bio-based), End-Use Industry (Footwear, Furnishing, Automotive, Clothing, Bags, Purses & Wallets) - Global Forecast to 2026
“Synthetic leather market to reach USD 208.81 billion by 2026”
The global synthetic leather market was valued at USD 51.81 billion in 2015, and is projected to reach USD 208.81 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 13.4% from 2016 to 2026. The g...
- Global Biopolymers/Bioplastics Market by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2021
Biopolymers/bioplastics is a material for which at least a portion of polymer consists of material produced from biomaterials. It represent a new generation of plastics that reduces the impact on the environment, both in terms of energy consumption a...
- Flat Steel Market by Type (Sheets & Strips, Plates), End User (Building & Infrastructure, Automotive & Other Transport, Mechanical Equipment), and Region (Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, Middle East & Africa, South America) - Global Forecast to 2026
Flat steel market is projected to reach USD 757.15 billion by 2026
The flat steel market is projected to reach USD 757.15 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 6.7% from 2016 to 2026. Increasing urban population, rapid industrialization, and increase in inf...
- Global Anthracite Market by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2021
Anthracite, commonly known as hard coal, has the highest carbon content, the fewest impurities, and the highest calorific content of all types of coal. Anthracite has advantage characteristics, such as coal-low sulfur, high carbon content and minimal...
- Global Nylon Copolymer Market by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2021
Nylon Copolymer is a general purpose nylon multipolymer resin combining good solubility, abrasion resistance and toughness. PA6/66 is the most common nylon copolymer.
Scope of the Report:
This report focuses on the Nylon Copolymer in Global marke...
- Global Biochar Market by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2021
Biochar is the solid product of pyrolysis, designed to be used for environmental management. IBI defines biochar as: A solid material obtained from thermochemical conversion of biomass in an oxygen-limited environment.Biochar is charcoal used as a so...
- Global Aluminum Conductors Market 2017-2021
About Aluminum Conductors
Aluminum conductors are produced through electrolytic refining of aluminum. Generally, these conductors contain about 99.5% of aluminum and are made up of one or more strands of aluminum wire depending on the end-use applic...
- Global Smart Textiles Market for Military 2016-2020
About Smart Textiles
Smart textiles or smart fabrics are created by integrating electronic components into them to increase the functionality of the product. Some of the integral parts of smart textiles are sensors, actuators, and control units. The...
- Global Carbon Fiber in Sports Equipment Market 2017-2021
About Carbon Fibre
Carbon fibers (CF) are made up of almost 90% or more of carbon. Each carbon fiber filament has a diameter of 5-15 micron. Numerous parallel filaments are naturally and collectively grouped, and this is referred to as a carbon fibe...