The report provides an in-depth analysis of the U.S. fiber optic cable market. It presents the latest data of the market size and volume, domestic production, exports and imports, price dynamics and turnover in the industry. In addition, the report contains insightful information about the industry, including industry life cycle, business locations, productivity, employment and many other crucial aspects. The Company Profiles section contains relevant data on the major players in the industry.
Countries coverage: the U.S.
Product coverage: Fiber optic cable
W. L. Gore & Associates, Superior Essex, Optical Cable Corporation, Essex Group, US Conec, Fiberdyne Labs, Nistica, Broadata Communications, United Copper Industries, Nexans USA, California Insulated Wire & Cable, Marmon Utility, TLC-The Light Connection, Stonewall Cable, Mercury Wire Products, Applied Fiber Telecommunications, Vermillion Incorporated, Salt Lake Cable & Harness, American Furukawa, Rochester Wire and Cable, Mackin Technologies, Draka Holdings Usa, Applied Optical Systems, Sensors Unlimited, Isotec, Xponet, Ofs Brightwave, Tyco Electronics Integrated Cable Systems, American Insulated Wire Corporation, Precision Utilities Group, Allwire, Noma Corporation, Superior Essex International, Belden 1993, UCI Holdings, W. L. Gore & Associates
- Market size;
- Domestic production, value of shipments;
- Key market players and their profiles;
- Exports, imports and trade balance;
- Import and export prices;
- Forecast of the market dynamics in the medium term;
- Key industry statistics;
- Life cycle of the industry;
- Number of establishments and their locations;
- Employment data;
- Industry productivity.
Reasons to buy this report:
- Take advantage of the latest data;
- Find deeper insights into current market developments;
- Discover vital success factors affecting the market.