The report provides an in-depth analysis of the U.S. prefabricated metal building and components market. It presents the latest data of the market size and volume, domestic production, exports and imports, price dynamics and turnover in the industry. In addition, the report contains insightful information about the industry, including industry life cycle, business locations, productivity, employment and many other crucial aspects. The Company Profiles section contains relevant data on the major players in the industry.
Countries coverage: the U.S.
Product coverage: Prefabricated metal building and component systems (excluding farm service buildings, residential buildings, and parts); Other prefabricated and portable metal buildings and parts; Prefabricated metal building and component manufacturing, nsk, total
Nci Group, Chief Industries, Kingspan-Medusa, Schulte Building Systems, Mueller Supply Company, McElroy Metal Mill, Kirby Building Systems, American Buildings Company, Whirlwind Steel Buildings, Alliance Steel, Protect Controls, Acorn Engineering Company, Marcon & Boyer, Nci Building Systems, ASC Profiles, Quanex Homeshield, Kingspan Insulated Panels, United Structures of America, Industrial Acoustics Co, Trident Building Systems, Magnatrax Corporation, Varco Pruden Holding, Ghm Corp., Associated Group Holdings, Bonitz, Robertson-Ceco II Corporation, Whirlwind Holding Company, Rigid Global Buildings, Mpi Products Holdings, Associated Steel Group
- Market size;
- Domestic production, value of shipments;
- Key market players and their profiles;
- Exports, imports and trade balance;
- Import and export prices;
- Forecast of the market dynamics in the medium term;
- Key industry statistics;
- Life cycle of the industry;
- Number of establishments and their locations;
- Employment data;
- Industry productivity.
Reasons to buy this report:
- Take advantage of the latest data;
- Find deeper insights into current market developments;
- Discover vital success factors affecting the market.