The report provides an in-depth analysis of the U.S. chocolate and confectionery market. It presents the latest data of the market size and volume, domestic production, exports and imports, price dynamics and turnover in the industry. In addition, the report contains insightful information about the industry, including industry life cycle, business locations, productivity, employment and many other crucial aspects. The Company Profiles section contains relevant data on the major players in the industry.
Countries coverage: the U.S.
Product coverage: Chocolate coatings, made from cacao beans; Chocolate and chocolate-type confectionery products, made from cacao beans; Other chocolate and cocoa products, made from cacao beans; Chocolate and confectionery manufacturing from cacao beans, nsk, total
Hershey Company, Barry Callebaut USA, Godiva Chocolatier, Guittard Chocolate Co., The Warrell Corporation, World''s Finest Chocolate, Astor Chocolate Corp., Champlain Chocolate Company, Elmer Candy Corporation, Madelaine Chocolate Novelties, Mars Retail Group, Sweetworks, Frankford Candy, Lake Country Foods, Trufood Mfg., T R Toppers, Totally Chocolate, Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, Hawaiian Host, Blommer Chocolate Company of California, London Harry Candies, Cargill Cocoa & Chocolate, Fantasy Chocolates, Lindt & Sprungli (usa), Karl Bissinger, Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory
- Market size;
- Domestic production, value of shipments;
- Key market players and their profiles;
- Exports, imports and trade balance;
- Import and export prices;
- Forecast of the market dynamics in the medium term;
- Key industry statistics;
- Life cycle of the industry;
- Number of establishments and their locations;
- Employment data;
- Industry productivity.
Reasons to buy this report:
- Take advantage of the latest data;
- Find deeper insights into current market developments;
- Discover vital success factors affecting the market.