“Chip antenna market projected to grow at a CAGR of 13.1% during the forecast period”
According to anew market research report on chip antennas, the market for the same is expected to be worth USD 2.99 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 13.1% between 2016 and 2022. The growth of the chip antenna market can be attributed to the increasing demand for chip antennas in IoT devices for wireless communication. Alternatively, the variation in the performance efficiency and a limited range of the chip antenna are restraining the market growth.
“The dielectric chip antenna segment held the largest share in the chip antenna market in 2015”
The dielectric chip antenna segment accounted for the largest share in the market in 2015. The increasing space constraints in consumer electronic devices such as smartphones, laptops, and wearables owing to miniaturization technology have led to the high demand for compact dielectric chip antennas.
“The consumer electronics end-user industry was the largest market for chip antennas in 2015”
The consumer electronics end-user industry is estimated to be the largest market for chip antennas, as these antennas are used extensively in smartphones, tablets, smart TVs, wearables, and gaming consoles for wireless applications such Bluetooth, WLAN/WiFi, and GPS. The growing demand for smartphones and wearable devices around the world is expected to boost the chip antenna market for this segment.
“Chip antenna market in APAC expected to grow at the highest CAGR”
This report covers major regions ,namely, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW). The market in APAC is expected to grow at the highest CAGR between 2016 and 2022, as the region is one of the largest producers of consumer electronic devices such as smartphones, which generally use chip antennas. Additionally, APAC is the largest automotive production hub in the world. The growing use of wireless communication for telematics application in automobiles has helped in the growth of the chip antenna market in APAC.
Breakdown of the profile of primary participants:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 - 25%, Tier 2 - 50%, and Tier 3 - 25%
- By Designation: C level - 35%, D level - 25%, and others - 40%
- By Region: North America - 45%, APAC - 20%, Europe - 30%, and RoW - 5%
The companies that are profiled in the report are Johanson Technology, Inc. (U.S.), Mitsubishi Materials (Japan), Yageo Corporation (Taiwan), Vishay Intertechnology, Inc. (U.S.), Fractus S.A. (Spain), Antenova M2M(U.K.), Taoglas (Ireland), Linx Technologies (U.S.), Fractus Antenna S.L. (Spain), Pulse Electronics (U.S.), Inpaq Technology Co., Ltd. (Taiwan), and Partron Co., Ltd. (South Korea).
This report provides a detailed analysis of the chip antenna market on the basis of product (LTCC chip antenna and dielectric chip antenna), application (Bluetooth, WLAN/WiFi, dual band/multiband, and GPS), end-user industry (consumer electronics, automotive, smart home/smart grid, and others), and geography.
Reasons to buy the report:
- This report includes market statistics pertaining to type, application, and geography, along with the respective revenue of these segments
- The Porter’s Five Forces framework has been provided, along with a value chain analysis, to provide an in-depth insight into the chip antenna market
- The major drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities of the chip antenna market have been detailed in this report
- Illustrative segmentation, analysis, and forecast for the chip antenna market based on technology, product, application, and geography have been included to provide an overall view of the market
- A detailed competitive landscape has been provided that includes an in-depth analysis and revenue of key players.