The global antinuclear antibody (ANA) testing market is expected to reach USD 1,476.1 million by 2021 from USD 823.5 million in 2016, at a CAGR of 12.4%. The global ANA testing market is segmented based on products, diseases, techniques, end users, and regions. The assay kits& reagents segment is expected to register the highest growth rate in the ANA testing market, byproduct, during the forecast period. The high growth in this segment is attributed to the growing number of reagent rental agreements and increasing prevalence of autoimmune diseases worldwide.
Based on end users, the ANA testing market is segmented into clinical laboratories, hospitals, POLs, and other end users. The hospitals segment is expected to account for the largest share of the market in 2016. Increasing prevalence of autoimmune diseases, coupled with the fact that most diagnostic tests are performed in hospitals or hospital-attached laboratories, will be the major factors driving the growth of this market.
North America is the largest regional segment in the global ANA testing market, followed by Europe, Asia, and the Rest of the World (RoW). Growth in the North American market is primarily driven by the rising geriatric population and the growing number of people covered under medical insurance in the U.S.
In addition to comprehensive geographic and product analysis and market sizing, the report also provides a competitive landscape that covers the growth strategies adopted by industry players over the last three years. The company profiles in this report comprise the product portfolios, developments, and strategies adopted by players to maintain and increase their shares in the market. The above mentioned market research data, current market size, and forecast of future trends will help key market players and new entrants to make the necessary decisions regarding product offerings, geographic focus, change in strategic approach and levels of output in order to remain successful in the ANA testing market.
The major players in this market include Alere Inc. (U.S.), Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. (U.S.), ERBA Diagnostics, Inc. (U.S.), Trinity Biotech plc (Ireland), Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. (U.S.), Antibodies, Inc. (U.S.), EUROIMMUN AG (Germany), Immuno Concepts (U.S.), Inova Diagnostics (U.S.), and Zeus Scientific, Inc. (U.S.).
Objectives of the Study:
- To define, describe, and forecast the global antinuclear antibody testing market on the basis of product, technique, disease, and end user
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors influencing market growth (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and trends)
- To analyze opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provide details of the competitive landscape for market leaders
- To forecast the size of the market segments with respect to four main regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia, and the Rest of the World (RoW)
- To strategically analyze the market structure and profile the key players operating in the global ANA testing market and comprehensively analyze their core competencies
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as new product launches, agreements, expansions, and acquisitions in the global ANA testing market
Target Audience for this Report:
- ANA Testing Instrument Manufacturers and Suppliers
- Clinical Laboratories
- Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies
- Academic Research Institutes Related to Antinuclear Antibody Testing