“Increased mobile marketing by marketers and application developers is driving the growth of the premium A2P and P2A messaging market”
MarketsandMarkets: The premium A2P and P2A messaging market size is estimated to grow from USD 55.49 billion in 2016 to USD 71.60 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 5.23% from 2016 to 2021. Increased mobile marketing by marketers and application developers, growth in mobile payment and mobile banking applications, ability to receive messages without data connection, and rapid increase in mobile subscriber base are some of the driving forces of the premium A2P and P2A messaging market.
“Among the applications, CRM services to have the maximum market size during the forecast period”
CRM services segment among the applications is expected to hold the largest market share during the forecast period 2016 to 2021 asthey are used to offer billing and transaction related information to the customers. This growth is primarily driven by the growth in the eCommerce and Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI) industries.
“Retail and eCommerce vertical is expected to dominate the premium A2P and P2A messaging market during the forecast period”
Premium A2P and P2A messaging services have been used across various industry verticals, including government, BFSI, IT & telecom, healthcare, travel & tourism, retail & eCommerce, and others. The retail and eCommerce vertical is expected to hold the largest market share during the forecast period owing to constant growth in the number of internet users, proliferation of smartphones, and the increasing number of tech-savvy consumers.
“Asia-Pacific (APAC) is expected to grow at the highest rate during the forecast period”
APAC is expected to hold the largest market share in the premium A2P and P2A messaging market during the forecast period 2016 to 2021. This is due to the large-scale acceptance of premium A2P and P2A messaging services by the enterprises.,The increasing developments in regulations and technologies are benefiting all the stakeholders present in the premium A2P and P2A messaging market ecosystem and a huge number of mobile subscribers base present in this region.
In the process of determining and verifying the market size for several segments and subsegments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews were conducted with key people. The break-up of profiles of primary participants is given below:
- By Company: Tier 1: 26%, Tier 2: 41%, and Tier 3: 33%
- By Designation: C level: 30%, Director level:15%, and Others: 55%
- By Region: North America: 37%, APAC: 29%,Europe: 34%,
The various key vendors profiled in the report are as follows:
- CLX Communications
- Tata Communications
- Mahindra Comviva
- SAP SE
- Dialogue Communications
Objective of the Study
- To define, describe, and forecast the premium A2P and P2A messaging market on the basis of application, messaging service, traffic, industry, and regions
- To provide a detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges)
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for the stakeholders and detail the competitive landscape for the market leaders
- To forecast the market size of the various market segments with respect to the regions of North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and Latin America
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as partnerships and collaborations, mergers and acquisitions, and new product launches in the penetration testing market
The target audiences of the premium A2P and P2A messaging market report are given below:
- Mobile Marketing Service Providers
- SMS Service Providers
- A2P and P2A Platform Providers
- A2P and P2A Service Providers
- Mobile Payment Solution Providers
- Mobile Content Developers
- Regulatory Bodies and Telecommunication Organization