“Rising demand for multi-function management has encouraged unified network management solution adoption”
MarketsandMarkets forecasts the unified network management market to grow from USD 5.01 billion in 2016 to USD 12.32 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 19.7%. The unified network management market is significantly growing due to the high adoption of integrated and multi-tasking solutions by enterprises. These solutions allow users to provide better networking facilities within their organizations at a low cost and without IT expansion.
“Wireless networking type is the fastest-growing networking type segments in 2016”
Organizations have exhibited high adoption of wireless hardware devices such as smartphones and other internet enabled devices. Wireless networks allow users to access information from any location within the range of their wireless connection and help in improving the productivity of employees in the organization. These networks are considered to be more secured and are easy to implement.
“Asia-Pacific (APAC) is expected to become one of the major adopters of unified network management by 2021”
APAC is growing at the highest rate in comparison to other regions. The enterprises in APAC are adopting unified networking solutions to optimally utilize their networking plans to enhance customer relations as well as employee productivity. In addition, the increasing advancements in mobility and cloud adoption in this region have encouraged organizations to adopt cloud-based unified network management solutions and platforms.
Breakdown of profile of primaries
• By Company: Tier 1 (22%), Tier 2 (45%), and Tier 3 (33%)
• By Designation: C-level (50%), Director Level (40%), and other executives (10%)
• By Region: North America (57%), Europe (29%), and APAC (14%)
Increasing demand for integrated cloud solutions will create new opportunities in this market
In the coming five years, the growing demand for integrated cloud solutions is likely to improve the offerings and create huge opportunities for growth in this market. Connected cloud services and support for virtual network elements, such as virtual switches and emerging overlay and underlay software-defined networking technologies, are needed to be documented and accommodated. Small and medium enterprises require cloud integrated networking solutions to implement these technologies.
The following companies have been profiled in this report:
- IBM Corporation
- Juniper Networks
- CA Technologies
- EMC Corporation
Objectives of the study
- To define, describe, and forecast the global unified network management market on the basis of networking types, solutions, services, deployment types, user type, industries and region.
- To strategically analyze each sub segment with respect to individual growth trends and contribution towards the overall market.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders and details of a competitive landscape for market leaders
- To forecasting the revenue of market segments with respect to five main regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA), and Latin America
- To strategically profile key players and comprehensively analyze their market shares and core competencies
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and partnerships in the unified network management market
- Unified network management solution providers
- Unified network management service providers
- Internet service providers
- Unified network management cloud service providers
- Unified network management platform providers
The report segments the unified network management market on the following basis.
By Networking Type:
- Wireline Network Management
- Wireless Network Management
- Network Traffic Management
- Network Monitoring Management
- Network Security Management
- Network Application Management
- Configuration and Server Management
- Others (IP Address Management and Network Device Management)
- Training and Support
- Managed and Integration service
By Deployment Type:
By User Type:
- Large Enterprises
- Small and Medium Enterprises
By Industry Vertical:
- High-Tech and Telecom
- Retail and Consumer Goods
- Travel and Hospitality
- Media and Entertainment
- Others (Manufacturing and Utilities)
- North America
- Asia-Pacific (APAC)
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Latin America