The expansion of the global seat industry is forecast to reach 4.4% p.a. in the coming years. Between 2009 and 2015 the market increased with an average annual growth of 5.2%. Currently, aircraft seats account for 4.0% of the global demand while the remaining market share is divided between motor vehicle seats (5.4%), swivel seats (8.3%), seats convertible into beds (3.1%), upholstered seats with wooden frames (33.2%), other seats with wooden frames (5.8%), upholstered seats with metal frames (11.6%), other seats with metal frames (12.0%), other seats (8.2%) and seat parts (8.3%).
China, Germany, Italy, the United Kingdom and the United States represent the largest seat markets while the strongest annual growth is forecast to occur in India (12.8%), Cambodia (12.5%), Ethiopia (10.5%), Cyprus (9.7%) and Moldova (9.7%).
The report package Seat Markets in the World to 2020 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future outlook for seats in the world. Along with a global seat market report the package includes country reports from the following countries:
Albania, Algeria, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belgium, Bolivia, Botswana, Brazil, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Congo, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Mauritius, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Sweden, Switzerland, Tanzania, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Vietnam, Yemen
The research includes historic data from 2009 to 2015 and forecasts until 2020 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
The reports help answer the following questions:
- What is the current size of the seat market in the world and in different countries?
- How is the seat market divided into different product segments?
- How are the overall market and different product segments growing?
- How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
- What is the market potential compared to other countries?
The latest industry data included in the reports:
- Overall seat market size, 2009-2020
- Seat market size by product segment, 2009-2020
- Growth rates of the overall seat market and different product segments, 2009-2020
- Shares of different product segments of the overall seat market, 2008, 2014 and 2019
- Market Potential Rates of the overall seat market and different product segments
The market data is given for the following product segments:
- Aircraft seats
- Motor vehicle seats
- Swivel seats
- Seats convertible into beds
- Upholstered seats with wooden frames
- Other seats with wooden frames
- Upholstered seats with metal frames
- Other seats with metal frames
- Other seats
- Seat parts
Among the key reasons to purchase include the following:
- Gain an outlook of the historic development, current market situation, and future outlook of the seat market in the world to 2020
- Track industry developments and identify market opportunities
- Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market opportunities and prospects
- Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in the reports. The data is clearly presented and can be easily incorporated into presentations an