Renal dialysis equipment is categorized into the following segments: hemodialysis products, peritoneal dialysis products, and continuous renal replacement therapy machines.
Hemodialysis products dominate over 70% of the market, whereas the peritoneal dialysis products market is growing robustly. The market for continuous renal replacement therapy machines has the highest growth rate.
Growth in the renal dialysis equipment market will be driven primarily by aging populations, growing awareness of therapeutic modalities, technological innovation and favorable reimbursement.
Home-based dialysis, including peritoneal dialysis and home hemodialysis, improves the quality of patients' life and will become more popular.
The global market is dominated by Fresenius and Baxter.
Other key players include B. Braun, Nikkiso, Nipro, and NxStage.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future renal dialysis equipment market outlook in the developed and emerging markets? What trends and events are affecting the global market?
- Which are the key, high growth markets that device manufacturers should expand into? Which markets are growing the fastest, and what are the top-selling products?
- What are the unmet needs with the current generation of devices ? How will emerging technologies such as the next generation peritoneal dialysis machines, portable hemodialysis machines, new dialyzers fulfill these unmet needs?
- How will current and future clinical trials affect the market? When are new devices expected to commercialize?
- What are the challenges and complications that have hindered widespread adoption?
- With developing the next-generation of devices, what aspects of the technology are device manufacturers focused on optimizing? How will new entrants impact the global renal dialysis devices market?
- Competitive assessment: Currently marketed renal dialysis equipment products and evolving competitive landscape
- In-depth analysis of unmet needs and adoption trends of different renal dialysis equipment devices
- Insightful review of the key industry drivers, opportunities, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications
- Pipeline analysis: Emerging products and technologies.
- Annualized total renal dialysis equipment market revenue by segment and market outlooks by country from 2013-2022.
- Other key topics covered include strategic competitive assessment, market characterization, identification of unmet needs, market dynamics, and implications of the emerging technologies on the market.
Reasons to buy
The report will enable you to -
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global renal dialysis equipment market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global renal dialysis equipment market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track device sales in the global and country-specific renal dialysis equipment market from 2013-2022.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.