"Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Market, Update 2016 - Global Market Size, Market Share, Average Price, Regulations and Key Country Analysis to 2025", the latest report from industry research specialist GlobalData, offers comprehensive information and analysis of the global solar PV market.
The report provides a clear overview of and detailed insight into the global solar PV market. It explains the key drivers and challenges affecting the market and also provides data regarding historic and forecast market size, globally, at regional level, and in all the key solar PV market countries: China, India, japan, US, Canada, Chile, Germany, UK, France, and South Africa.
The report uses data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
- The report provides detailed historic and forecast statistics for cumulative and annual solar PV capacity and annual electricity generation from 2006 to 2025, globally, regionally, and for each of the key countries.
- The report discusses the key growth drivers and challenges related to the global solar PV market.
- The report lists the major manufacturers globally and in each of the key countries.
- The major policies and regulations affecting and supporting the solar PV market in each of the key countries are discussed.
- The largest existing and upcoming solar PV plants are listed in each country section.
- Each country section also discusses additional aspects of the market such as the supply chain of solar PV modules, average price of modules, market size and the levelized cost of energy generated from solar PV plants.
Reasons to buy
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for the solar PV market
- Maximize potential business growth of the solar PV market
- Identify key partners and business-development avenues
- Respond to competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects