“Increasing need for security & protective measures to drive the protective fabrics market”
The market size of protective fabrics is estimated to have been USD 3.13 billion in 2015 and is projected to reach USD 4.0 billion by 2021, registering a CAGR of 4.2% between 2016 and 2021. The market is largely driven by the increased demand from end-use industries.In addition, the rising concern for the safety of industrial workers increases the demand for protective fabrics, globally.
“Healthcare the fastest-growing market for protective fabrics”
Protective fabrics are used to manufacture protective clothing such as contamination suits, radiation suits, surgical masks, gloves, and others. Rising medical hygiene standards in Asia-Pacific are expected to boost the market for protective fabrics in the healthcare segment. The government, through various initiatives, reforms, policies, and regulations is focusing to raise these standards in the healthcare sector.
“Asia-Pacific to dominate the market during the forecast period”
The rising demand for specialized clothing is driving the market for protective fabrics in Asia-Pacific. The market in the region is driven by the increased demand from China and India. China is the largest market in the region. Professionals in the oil & gas industry are exposed to fire, explosion, and harmful chemicals. In order to prevent them from these hazards, protective clothing is required. Hence, the demand for protective fabrics is estimated rise in China. Furthermore, the rising demand from building & construction and healthcare industries is estimated to boost the market for protective fabrics in the region.
In the process of determining and verifying the market size for the several segments and subsegments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews were conducted as follows:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 (37%), Tier 2 (50%), and Tier 3 (13%).
- By Designation: C-level (50%), Director Level (31%), and others(19%)
- By Region: North America (28%), Europe (33%), Asia-Pacific (22%), Latin America (11%), and the Middle East & Africa (6%).
Various key players profiled in the report include 3M Company (U.S.), Koninklijke Ten Cate NV (Netherlands), Teijin Ltd (Japan), E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company (U.S.), Kolon Industries Inc. (South Korea), Lakeland Industries, Inc. (U.S.). Milliken & Company (U.S.), W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc. (U.S.), Klopman International (Italy), Glen Raven, Inc. (U.S.), and Cetriko, SL (Spain).
Reasons to buy this report:
This research report is focused on various levels of analysis—industry analysis (industry trends), market share analysis of top players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the overall views on the competitive landscape; emerging and high-growth segments of the protective fabrics market; high-growth regions; and market drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on protective fabrics offered by the top players in the global protective fabrics market
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the protective fabrics market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets –the report analyzes the markets for protective fabrics across regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global protective fabrics market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the protective fabrics market