This report is available at 25% Discount till 31 March 2017. To avail discount please contact at +1-888-391-5441 / email@example.com.
Driven by the rise in the consumption of bio degradable products among the growing population due to high purchasing power combined with environmental safety has led to the growth in the demand of oleochemicals market globally.
Oleochemicals are used to reduce toxic content of product. These are used in various applications such as manufacturing soap, cosmetic, personal care products, lubricants, and also used in pharmaceutical; and food and beverage industry. Therefore, growing demand by end users and its renewability feature are resulting in the demand of oleochemicals.
Growing awareness among the consumers related to healthier alternatives, due to which the market for natural raw materials is witnessing stronger performance. Also, availability of raw material in abundance is making the product manufacturing cost effective.
Due to the additional benefits to the human health, there has been growing focus on oleochemical derived products on account of higher awareness among the population mainly in developing economies.
Global Oleo Chemicals Market is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 7.48% during 2016 – 2021, on account of rising consumption of plant based raw materials further producing fatty acids, fatty alcohols and glycerine used in end industrial use such as Soaps and Detergents, Pharmaceutical, Food and Beverage and others. APAC region remains the major market followed by Europe in the actual period. In the forecast period, APAC region will continue to witness strong growth driven by countries such as Malaysia, Indonesia, India and China.
According to Azoth Analytics research report titled, Global Oleochemicals Market (By Application, By Type, By Raw Material, By Region): Opportunities and Forecasts (2016-2021) - (By Raw Material -Tropical Oil, Soft Oil, Animal Fat; By Type - Fatty Acid, Fatty Alcohol, Glycerine; By Application- Pharmaceutical, Food & Beverages, Detergents & Soaps, Personal Care & Cosmetics; By Region – APAC, Europe, RoW; By Country- Malaysia, Indonesia, India, China)”, global oleochemicals market is projected to exhibit a CAGR of over ~7.48% during 2016 - 2021.
Scope of the Report
The report provides coverage by Types, Raw Material and By Application:
By Oleo Chemical Type
- Fatty Acid
- Fatty Alcohol
By Raw Material
- Palm Oil and Palm Kernel Oil, Soybean Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Coconut Oil and Animal Fat
- Pharmaceutical, Food & Beverages, Detergents & Soaps, Personal Care & Cosmeticsc and Others
The report provides coverage by Region
The report provides coverage by Country
- The objective of the research is to present the historical growth (2010-2015) and the future projections (2016-2021) of the global oleochemicals market (global, regional, country-specific).
- Historical market trend of oleochemicals has been figured out through secondary research (associations, annual reports, magazines, journals) and by various paid databases.
- Extensive primary research was conducted and experts from the industry were interviewed for presenting the dynamics of the industry and future projections.
Customization of the Report
The report could be customized according to the client’s specific research requirements. No additional cost will be required to pay for limited additional research.