The vaccine adjuvants market is expected to reach USD 769.4 million by 2021 from USD 467.0 million in 2016, at a CAGR of 10.5%. The global vaccine adjuvants market is segmented based on product type, route of administration, disease type, applications, and application categories.
On the basis of type, the vaccine adjuvants market is segmented into pathogen components, adjuvant emulsions, particulate adjuvants, combination adjuvants, and others. The particulate adjuvants segment is expected to account for the largest share of the global vaccine adjuvants market in 2016. Growth in this segmentcan primarily be attributed to increasing investments in research.
On the basis of route of administration, the market is segmented into subcutaneous, intranasal, intramuscular, intradermal, and others. The intramuscular segment is expected to account for the largest share of the global vaccine adjuvants market in 2016. Increasing prevalence of diseases and the need for new vaccine adjuvants with better efficacy will drive the growth of this market.
Geographically, the vaccine adjuvants market is dominated by North America, followed by Europe, Asia, and the Rest of the World (RoW). Growth in the North American segment is primarily driven by the rapidly increasing aging population and rising government funding in the North American countries.
The major factors contributing to the growth of the vaccine adjuvants market include increasing government funding for research, high prevalence of diseases, expanding biotechnology and biopharmaceutical industries, and growing focus on improved vaccination. Furthermore, increasing R&D spending as well as acquisitions, collaborations, and agreements by companies is another major factor driving the growth of this market.
Apart from comprehensive geographic and product analysis and market sizing, the report also provides a competitive landscape that covers the growth strategies adopted by industry players over the last three years. In addition, the company profiles comprise the product portfolios, developments, and strategies adopted by the market players to maintain and increase their shares in the market. The above-mentioned market research data, current market size, and forecast of the future trends will help key market players and new entrants to make the necessary decisions regarding product offerings, geographic focus, change in strategic approach, and levels of output in order to remain successful in the market.
The major players in the vaccine adjuvants market are Brenntag Biosector (Denmark), CSL Limited (Australia), SEPPIC (France), Agenus, Inc. (U.S.), Novavax, Inc. (U.S.), SPI Pharma, Inc. (U.S.), Invivogen (U.S.), Avanti Polar Lipids, Inc. (U.S.), MPV Technologies (U.S.), and OZ Biosciences (France).
Reasons to Buy the Report:
This report will enable both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help these firms garner greater market shares. Firms purchasing the report can use any one or a combination of the below-mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market shares.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios of the top players in the vaccine adjuvants market. The report analyzes the vaccine adjuvants market by type, route of administration, disease type, applications, and target group
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and new product launches in the vaccine adjuvants market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of the market strategies, geographic and business segments, and product portfolios of the leading players in the vaccine adjuvants market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about emerging markets. This report analyzes the market for various vaccine adjuvants across geographies
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the vaccine adjuvants market.