The publication Global Mining and Construction Machine Market to 2020 - Market Size, Growth, and Forecasts in Nearly 60 Countries enables readers the critical perspectives to be able to evaluate the world market for mining and construction machines. The publication provides the market size, growth and forecasts at the global level as well as for the following countries:
Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bolivia, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Morocco, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sudan, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam
The market data covers the years 2009-2020. The major questions answered in this comprehensive publication include:
- What is the global market size for mining and construction machines?
- What is the mining and construction machine market size in different countries around the world?
- Are the markets growing or decreasing?
- How are the markets divided into different kinds of products?
- How are different product groups developing?
- How are the markets forecast to develop in the future?
- Which are the most potential countries and markets?
The market information includes the total market size for mining and construction machines as well as the market size and trends for the following kinds of products:
- Track-laying tractors
- Off-highway dump trucks
- Mine elevators and conveyors (continuous action)
- Pile-drivers and pile-extractors
- Coal and rock cutters
- Other boring and sinking machines
- Tamping and compacting machines (not self-propelled)
- Washing, sorting, separating and screening machines
- Crushing and grinding machines
- Earth moving and road making equipment (self-propelled)
- Kneading and mixing machines
- Other mining and construction machines
- Mining and construction machine parts
The publication is designed for companies who want to gain a comprehensive perspective on the global mining and construction machine market. This publication makes it easy to compare across different countries and product groups to be able to find new market opportunities and make more profitable business decisions.