The publication Global Gas Turbine Engine Market to 2020 - Market Size, Growth, and Forecasts in Over 50 Countries enables readers the critical perspectives to be able to evaluate the world market for gas turbine engines. The publication provides the market size, growth and forecasts at the global level as well as for the following countries:
Argentina, Austria, Bangladesh, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Nepal, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam
The market data covers the years 2009-2020. The major questions answered in this comprehensive publication include:
- What is the global market size for gas turbine engines?
- What is the gas turbine engine market size in different countries around the world?
- Are the markets growing or decreasing?
- How are the markets divided into different kinds of products?
- How are different product groups developing?
- How are the markets forecast to develop in the future?
- Which are the most potential countries and markets?
The market information includes the total market size for gas turbine engines as well as the market size and trends for the following kinds of products:
- Gas turbine engines (power less than 5000 kW)
- Gas turbine engines (power more than 5000 kW)
- Gas turbine engine parts
The publication is designed for companies who want to gain a comprehensive perspective on the global gas turbine engine market. This publication makes it easy to compare across different countries and product groups to be able to find new market opportunities and make more profitable business decisions.