“Growing usage of integrated data management system, lower total cost of ownership (TCO), enhanced scalability in services, and growing adoption of virtualization are expected to drive the market”
The hyper-converged infrastructure market is expected to grow from USD 796.1 million in 2015 and is expected to reach USD 12,607.4 million by 2022, at a CAGR of 43.59% between 2016 and 2022. Growing usage of data management through common interface, lower total cost of ownership (TCO), reduced operational and capital expenditures (CapEx), enhanced scalability in services, and growing adoption of virtualization primarily drive the global hyper-converged infrastructure market across all the geographies.
“KVM hyper visors is expected to grow at the highest rate”
The KVM hypervisors is expected to grow at the highest rate in the global hyper-converged infrastructure market during the forecast period. Growing number of small- to medium-sized businesses (SMBs), efficient server capacity utilization (compared with to VMware hypervisor), and more customization in features based on the requirement of end-user applications are the key factors driving the growth of the HCI market for KVM-based hypervisors.
“The market in APAC is expected to grow at the highest rate”
The APAC market for hyper-converged infrastructure is expected to grow at the highest rate because of the huge potential of integrated data management infrastructure, surging demand for cloud- based services by the use of infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS), virtualization environment favoring server-based applications, and lower total cost of ownership among various many others.
In the process of determining and verifying the market size for several segments and subsegments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews were conducted with key people.
The break-up of profile of primary participants is given below:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 – 20 %, Tier 2 – 35%, and Tier 3 – 45%
- By Designation: C-Level Executives – 53% andManagers – 47%
- By Region: North America – 45%, Europe – 20%, APAC – 30%, and RoW – 5%
The key players in the hyper-converged infrastructure market includeNutanix (U.S.), Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company (U.S.), VMware Inc. (U.S.), Maxta Inc. (U.S.), SimpliVity Corporation (U.S.), Scale Computing (U.S.), Gridstore Inc. (U.S.), Nimboxx Inc. (U.S.), Cisco Systems Inc. (U.S.), and Pivot3 Inc. (U.S.) among many others.
The report would help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
- This report segments the hyper-converged infrastructure market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the subsegments across the different verticals and regions.
- The report helps stakeholders to understand the pulse of the market and provides them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
- This report would help stakeholders to better understand the competitor and gain more insights to enhance their position in the business. The competitive landscape section includes competitor ecosystem, new product develpoments, partnerships, and mergers & acquisitions.