“Increasing focus on less waste generation and green technology buildings to drive the 3D concrete printing market”
The global 3D concrete printing market size is projected to grow from USD 24.5 million in 2016 to reach USD 56.4 million by 2021; at a projected CAGR of 15.02%. The growth of this market is driven by the increased demand for new constructions throughout the world, especially in Asia-Pacific due to urbanization and industrialization. Also, the cost-effective and time saving features of the 3D concrete printing technique are attracting the end-use sectors significantly. With the emergence of new technologies, contractors and consumers are looking for advanced and sustainable constructions, which are natural resource efficient.
“Domestic sector projected to grow at the highest rate during the forecast period”
The domestic sector is projected to be the fastest-growing end-use sector in the next five years. Due to focus on rapid industrialization in emerging economies, and development of smart construction and environmental awareness is expected to shift the inclination of both, suppliers and consumers towards 3D concrete printing.
“Europe is projected to dominate the 3D concrete printing market in 2021”
Europe accounted for the largest share in the 3D concrete printing market and is projected to dominate the market in 2021.The market for Asia-Pacific is projected to grow at the highest rate during the forecast period. The rise in eco-friendly technology present in the market, increasing brand awareness, awareness among buyers with regard to the technology information, the growing construction industry, developments in printing software, and increasing environmental concern are driving the 3D concrete printing market. Due to technological developments in countries such as Germany, the U.K., and The Netherlands, the 3D concrete printing market in these countries is projected to grow at a higher rate than the remaining European countries
Breakdown of Primaries:
Primary interviews were conducted with a number of industry experts in order to collect data related to different aspects of the 3D concrete printing market. Primary sources include professionals such as opinion leaders, executives, vice presidents, and CEOs of companies in the construction sector and 3D concrete printing industries.
The following is the breakdown of primaries:
- By Company Type: Tier 1: 43%; Tier 2: 33%; Tier 3: 24%
- By Designation: C-level: 40%; Manager Level: 35%; Others: 25%
- By Region: North America: 40%; Asia-Pacific: 25%; Europe: 20%; RoW: 15%
Note: Others include sales managers, marketing managers, and product managers
Tier-1: Revenue > USD 500 million
Tier-2: Revenue USD 100 to USD 500 million
Tier 3: Revenue < USD 100 million
The various 3D concrete printing companies profiled in the report are as follows:
- DUS Architects (The Netherlands)
- Fosters + Partners (U.K.)
- WinSun Global (China)
- Sika (Europe)
- LafargeHolcim (France)
- Balfour Beatty (U.K.)
- CRH Plc (Ireland)
- Kier Group Plc (U.K.)
- Heidelberg Cement AG (Germany)
- Carillion Plc (U.K.)
This report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
- This report segments the 3D concrete printing market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the sub segments across the different verticals and regions.
- The report helps stakeholders to understand the market and provides them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
- This report will help stakeholders to better understand their competitors and gain more insights about their position in the business.