“Food glazing agents market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.8% in terms of value”
This report analyzes the food glazing agents market, in terms of ingredient type, ingredient function, application, and region. The food glazing agents market has grown rapidly in the last few years and this trend is projected to continue over the next five years. The market is projected to reach a value of USD 3.74 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 8.8% from 2016 to 2021. The primary factor driving the global success of food glazing agents is the increasing demand of food glazing agents in end-use applications such as bakery, confectionery, processed foods, functional food, and convenience foods.
“Functional foods segment is projected to be the fastest-growing application for the food glazing agents market”
On the basis of application, the food glazing agents market is segmented into bakery, confectionery, processed meat, poultry & fish, fruits & vegetables, functional foods, and others. Among all the applications of food glazing agents, the functional foods segment is projected to be the fastest-growing application from 2016to 2021. The health benefits of functional foods along with rising health-consciousness and growing interest in personal fitness drives the market for functional foods.
“China and India: The future of the food glazing agents industry”
Europe dominated the global food glazing agents market in 2015 in terms of value. However, in terms of volume, Asia-Pacific region is projected to be the fastest-growing market from 2016 to 2021. The markets are growing in China and India due to the increasing disposable incomes of the population, the growing urban population, and the increasing distribution of key players such as Mantrose-Haeuser Co., Inc. (U.S.) and Capol GmbH (Germany.
Break-up of Primaries:
- By Company Type - Tier 1 – 45 %, Tier 2 – 35% and Tier 3 – 20%
- By Designation – Director level – 22%,C level – 28%, Others – 50%
- By Region – North America –45%, Europe – 25%, APAC – 18%, RoW – 12%
Leading players in the food glazing agents market are Mantrose-Haeuser Co., Inc. (U.S.), Capol GmbH (Germany), Strahl & Pitsch, Inc. (U.S.), and Masterol Foods (Australia).
Reasons to buy this report:
- To get a comprehensive overview of the global food glazing agents market
- To gain wide-ranging information about the top players in this industry, their product portfolios, and the key strategies adopted by them
- To gain insights into the major countries/regions in which the food glazing agents industry is flourishing.