The sunitinib malate market for pancreatic cancer is projected to reach USD 76.7 million by 2021, at a CAGR of 13.9% from 2016 to 2021. The growing incidence of pancreatic cancer (especially pNET) and increasing adoption of sunitinib malate in patients with unrespectable, locally advanced, or metastatic pNET are the major factors driving the sunitinib malate market for pancreatic cancer in G7 Countries.The overall sunitinib malate market for pancreatic cancer in G7 countries is expected to witness double-digit growth in the coming years.
This report covers the sunitinib malate market for pancreatic cancer in G7 countries—U.S., Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, and Japan. The U.S. is expected to be the largest market for sunitinib malate (for pancreatic cancer) primarily due to the higher number of patients suffering from pancreatic cancer in the country. However, the market in the U.K. is expected to witness a higher growth rate during the forecast period.
The quantitative data in the forecasting model covers various level of analysis, such as epidemiology studies (overall pancreatic cancer incidence and five-year survival), number of drug-treated patients suffering from pancreatic cancer, number of drug-treated patients suffering from pancreatic neuroendocrine tumor (pNET), percentage of patients eligible for taking sunitinib malate, and pricing analysis of sunitinib malate in all G7 countries.
The market research data, current market size, and forecast provided in this report will help key players as well as new entrants to make necessary decisions regarding product offerings, changes in marketing approaches, and R&D investments for innovation in products. This report also provides qualitative assessment of pancreatic cancer, its stages, and approved drugs for pNET.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market. Analysis provided in the report will help these firms to stay competitive in the market and take strategic decisions on pipeline drugs for pancreatic cancer. Companies purchasing this report can use the below-mentioned information for strategy development, market penetration, and product development/innovation.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Epidemiology of Pancreatic Cancer: This section provides the incidence and five-year survival of patients suffering from pancreatic cancer and its year-on-year growth.
- Penetration of Pancreatic Cancer Drugs: This section provides analysis regarding the penetration of drugs versus surgical procedures performed to treat pancreatic cancer.
- Stage-wise distribution of pNET patients: This section provides information about the distribution of patients suffering from pNET based on different stages—localized, regional, and distant
- Annual Cost of Therapy: This section provides information about the average annual cost of therapy for sunitinib malate in G7 countries.
- Year-on-year Growth in Sunitinib Malate Market: This report provides the year-on-year market size and growth rate for sunitinib malate for pancreatic cancer.