The global wax emulsion market is expected to reach USD 3.2 million by 2021, at a CAGR of 3.9% between 2016 and 2021. The rise in the demand for paints & coatings and adhesives & sealant are driving the growth of the global wax emulsion market. The report covers the global wax emulsion market segmented on the basis of type, material base, end-user industry, and geography. The market data is provided with respect to volume (Kilo Tons) and value (USD Thousand).
“Paints & Coatings contributes the largest market share in the wax emulsion market”
The global wax emulsion market is classified based on different end-user industry. The end-user industry segment includes paints & coatings, adhesives & selants, cosmetics, textiles, and others. In the wax emulsion market, the paints & coatings segment contributes the significant market share in 2015. Easy use, environment-friendly, small particle-size, and physical stability are some important features of wax emulsion which leads to its popularity in the paints & coatings industry.
“APAC is the fastest-growing region in the wax emulsion market”
The market in APAC is expected to grow at the highest CAGR between 2016 and 2021. The growth is attributed to various end user industries, such as paints & coatings and adhesives & sealants, availability of raw-material, and cheap labor in this region.
Several primary interviews with market experts have been conducted across four major regions, namely, the North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (Middle East and Brazil). The primary participants considered for the study are C level executives, managers, and D level executives of the tier 1, tier 2, and tier 3 companies.
- By Company Type- Tier 1- 20%, Tier 2- 30%, Tier 3- 50%
- By Designation –C Level- 30%, Director level- 10%, Others- 60%
- By Region- North America-30%, Europe-20%, Asia-Pacific-40%, RoW-10%
The key companies in this market are BASF SE (Germany), Nippon Seiro Co., Ltd. (Japan), Atlanta AG (Germany), Sasol Ltd. (South Africa), Michelman Inc. (U.S), and others.
“Reasons to buy the report”:
- This report includes the market statistics pertaining to type, material base, end-user, and geography along with their respective revenues.
- The Porter’s five forces framework has been utilized along with the value chain analysis to provide an in-depth insight into the wax emulsion market.
- Major drivers, restraints, and opportunities for the wax emulsion market have been detailed in this report.
- Illustrative segmentation, analysis, and forecast for the markets based on type, material base, end-user, and geography have been conducted to give an overall view of the wax emulsion market.
- A detailed competitive landscape includes key players, in-depth analysis, and revenue of key players.