This report is available at 50% Discount. To avail discount please contact at +1-888-391-5441 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
The expansion of the global steam and vapour turbine industry is forecast to reach 2.9% p.a. in the coming years. Between 2009 and 2015 the market decreased with an average annual decline of -1.0%. Currently, turbines for marine propulsion account for 1.3% of the global demand while the remaining market share is divided between other steam and vapour turbines (output less than 40 MW) (17.2%), other steam and vapour turbines (output more than 40 MW) (10.9%) and parts of steam and vapour turbines (70.5%).
China, India, Japan, South Korea and the United States represent the largest steam and vapour turbine markets while the strongest annual growth is forecast to occur in Portugal (33.6%), Latvia (32.1%), Spain (19.0%), India (12.7%) and Sweden (12.5%).
The report package Steam and Vapour Turbine Markets in the World to 2020 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future outlook for steam and vapour turbines in the world. Along with a global steam and vapour turbine market report the package includes country reports from the following countries:
Argentina, Austria, Bangladesh, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Nepal, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam
The research includes historic data from 2009 to 2015 and forecasts until 2020 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
The reports help answer the following questions:
- What is the current size of the steam and vapour turbine market in the world and in different countries?
- How is the steam and vapour turbine market divided into different product segments?
- How are the overall market and different product segments growing?
- How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
- What is the market potential compared to other countries?
The latest industry data included in the reports:
- Overall steam and vapour turbine market size, 2009-2020
- Steam and vapour turbine market size by product segment, 2009-2020
- Growth rates of the overall steam and vapour turbine market and different product segments, 2009-2020
- Shares of different product segments of the overall steam and vapour turbine market, 2008, 2014 and 2019
- Market Potential Rates of the overall steam and vapour turbine market and different product segments
The market data is given for the following product segments:
- Turbines for marine propulsion
- Other steam and vapour turbines (output less than 40 MW)
- Other steam and vapour turbines (output more than 40 MW)
- Parts of steam and vapour turbines
Among the key reasons to purchase include the following:
- Gain an outlook of the historic development, current market situation, and future outlook of the steam and vapour turbine market in the world to 2020
- Track industry developments and identify market opportunities
- Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market opportunities and prospects
- Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in the reports. The data is clearly presented and can be easily incorporated into presentations and internal reports.