The expansion of the global mixing and kneading machine industry is forecast to reach 4.0% p.a. in the coming years. Between 2009 and 2015 the market increased with an average annual growth of 6.1%. Currently, mortar and concrete mixing machines account for 48.8% of the global demand while the remaining market share is divided between machines for mixing mineral substances with bitumen (22.1%) and other mixing and kneading machines (29.0%).
China, Germany, India, Turkey and the United States represent the largest mixing and kneading machine markets while the strongest annual growth is forecast to occur in Greece (12.6%), Philippines (10.3%), Portugal (9.3%), Spain (8.7%) and Japan (6.8%).
The report package Mixing and Kneading Machine Markets in the World to 2020 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future outlook for mixing and kneading machines in the world. Along with a global mixing and kneading machine market report the package includes country reports from the following countries:
Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bolivia, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Morocco, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sudan, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam
The research includes historic data from 2009 to 2015 and forecasts until 2020 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
The reports help answer the following questions:
- What is the current size of the mixing and kneading machine market in the world and in different countries?
- How is the mixing and kneading machine market divided into different product segments?
- How are the overall market and different product segments growing?
- How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
- What is the market potential compared to other countries?
The latest industry data included in the reports:
- Overall mixing and kneading machine market size, 2009-2020
- Mixing and kneading machine market size by product segment, 2009-2020
- Growth rates of the overall mixing and kneading machine market and different product segments, 2009-2020
- Shares of different product segments of the overall mixing and kneading machine market, 2008, 2014 and 2019
- Market Potential Rates of the overall mixing and kneading machine market and different product segments
The market data is given for the following product segments:
- Mortar and concrete mixing machines
- Machines for mixing mineral substances with bitumen
- Other mixing and kneading machines
Among the key reasons to purchase include the following:
- Gain an outlook of the historic development, current market situation, and future outlook of the mixing and kneading machine market in the world to 2020
- Track industry developments and identify market opportunities
- Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market opportunities and prospects
- Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in the reports. The data is clearly presented and can be easily incorporated into presentations and internal reports.